Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:08:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: the not at fplus live zone  (Read 7325 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
the not at fplus live zone #15
Finally configured my TV for Netflix and watched some MST3K.

FinchChunk

• Paid
the not at fplus live zone #16
I saw a play about people putting on Hamlet as the world ended. About as pretentious a concept as you could want but was really good.
Then today I was hungover and made spicy chicken for dinner. I'm now either going to do some reading or play Planescape: torment.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
the not at fplus live zone #17
I worked both Saturday and Sunday, and played Jackbox with Extra Credit Discord folks on Saturday night.

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
the not at fplus live zone #18
im almost home and its fucking freezing and i have a headache and im sick of driving!!!

Dawnswalker

• Paid
the not at fplus live zone #19
Sunday night I'm driving out to a hotel to watch the eclipse on Monday

I've also been listening to a lot of LHR--I forgot how fun the Sequel Machines were.
RADICAL SANDWICH ANARCHY, August 19, 2017, 02:26:05 am

Nice! I went on a trip with my family and some family friends to Nashville. Seeing a total eclipse in person really is a completely different experience than seeing one on TV or in the movies.

The only bad parts of the trip were the parts that were in the airport (even the hangover/heatstroke was better than the damn airport.)

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
the not at fplus live zone #20
Yeah, I'm really glad I got to go--there's plenty of pictures of the corona itself, but it's hard to capture all the other stuff--like the way the light changes as the eclipse progresses, the way shadows change, and the way the sky looks during a total eclipse. I ended up watching it in a field just outside a town of like five hundred people that was also the largest town in that county.