Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:46:56 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1449260 times)

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
In rpgs you always have all these elements attacks and magic can be, and often "wind" is an element that is different from physical, which is bullshit, not to mention earth also just being physical, and water is also sometimes just being physically pummeled by water.

It's all bullshit, the only real elements that can realistically be wielded are physical, thermal, electromagnetic, and chemical(or redox or something)
A Meat, August 27, 2019, 05:00:21 pm

im a weak nuclear force bender
A Meat

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
In rpgs you always have all these elements attacks and magic can be, and often "wind" is an element that is different from physical, which is bullshit, not to mention earth also just being physical, and water is also sometimes just being physically pummeled by water.

It's all bullshit, the only real elements that can realistically be wielded are physical, thermal, electromagnetic, and chemical(or redox or something)
A Meat, August 27, 2019, 05:00:21 pm

If I do an iajutsu strike with my ‘katana’ (Japanese sword) that’s perfect enough to send a slice of air at people it’s not a physical attack. It has nothing to do with physics.

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
There are two main reasons Superman is not circumcized. The first is that his kryptonian parents weren't part of any religion which would mandate or encourage this. I googled religion on krypton and it doesn't look like Raoism, the worship of the kryptonian sun god, involves any sort of commitment to celibacy, so there would most likely not be any stigma against sexuality on krypton, and since circumcision first caught on as a way to make sure the baby wouldn't masturbate when it grew up, there is no reason to assume that Superman was circumcised on krypton. Likewise, there is no way to assume that either ma and pa kent or normal earth doctors, without kryptonite to help weaken baby superman, would be able to circumcise his invincible baby penis. Unless Superman decided later in life to circumcize himself with the aide of a doctor or mohel and some kryptonite, there is no reason to assume that the Last Son of Krypton has no foreskin
Wrought, August 04, 2019, 11:55:05 am

Delighted I got an earnest response full of effort. You even took the opposing view. Thanks man. 

You're certainly right pre-crisis. As far as I know post-crisis, it took him several  years to bank enough yellow sun radiation in his power reserves to get very tough skin,  which is why the Kents' pediatrician didn't notice anything weird about baby Clark, since Johnathan and Martha aren't anti-vaxxers.

Since they're Protestants of some kind (I think I remember reading they were either Presbyterians or Episcopaleans, but can't find confirmation) they'd circumcise baby Clark like any other American so he wouldn't get bullied in the locker room when he grew up. 

While his powers let him heal from wounds quickly and raise himself from the brink of death after prolonged periods of dormancy, they don't, as far as I know, let him grow anything back. If doomsday had ripped off his arm or poked out his eye, it wouldn't have grown back,  so his foreskin shouldn't be any different.

I'm kind of surprised Lex tracking down Clark's foreskin to make evil cock clones of him wasn't an arc on "Smallville."

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
If we took out everything that made english stupid and inconsistent and impossible to learn there wouldn't be anything left
Wrought, August 26, 2019, 04:15:07 pm

Maybe, but we could make logical changes so everything was consistent. Like France did with French in the 17th century with the Académie française.

Okay, Shupasaurus-Rex
Darkly, August 26, 2019, 06:55:36 pm

Not based on an English word. It was lifted from Chupacabra

Ch
Check chair cheese beach pitch bench stretch et chetera.
Mique, August 26, 2019, 05:33:32 pm

I see what you did there, but those are not the C actually doing the work by itself, they are digraphs and consonant clusters. Along the lines of what Girlkisser420 said, we could either create letters to replace the digraphs that we already have or just use one of the two letters that have actual value to take their place. Kheck, khair, kheese, et setera.

That would totally screw up my scrabble strategy.
boooo566, August 27, 2019, 06:53:17 am

My Skrabble strategy would be mangled too, but we kould look forward to having more k's and s's in the bag. Which I am all for.

Editing a living language is a fun thought exercise, but like the topic is named, pointless.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
waj dont wi dʒəst jus ðə ɪntərnæʃənəl fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt, wət kʊd pasəbli go rɔŋ
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
smiling imagining if marvel did an anti trump movie like if they just had one movie where a villian was exactly like trumpchai tea latte, August 28, 2019, 01:08:20 am

They done did it,
and then the DC movie universe did a pro maga movie so all the people on twitter who have names like LauraMAGAmom just started tweeting about batman all the time
chai tea latte, August 28, 2019, 01:08:20 am

It done happened.

Edit: change photograph from DC's murderous fascist superman to murderous fascist batman.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:17:45 am by Dr. Buttplug »

Chupasaurus-Rex

• Slowly being replaced by mediocre game AI
  • Paid
waj dont wi dʒəst jus ðə ɪntərnæʃənəl fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt, wət kʊd pasəbli go rɔŋ
A Meat, August 28, 2019, 07:29:09 am
                                 [bowler]
We totally could. [monocle] And it would objectively make things easier.

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
pharaoh, log my users out
chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx Yavuz

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
decided it's about time i start actually trying to learn korean again. picked it up on duolingo, doing the daily lessons. did okay for a bit. eventually i got annoyed that i would have to do it every day to keep my streak going so now instead of actually doing any new lessons i grind the first alphabet lesson every day so that my streak doesn't drop because it's the shortest one. this is indicative of how i do literally everything in my life by the way

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
"Blood and semen" has the same rhythm as "Mormon Jesus"

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
Apology videos are just mukbangs of people eating their words
Wrought Macho Masc Sangy Savage xX_sp00ks_Xx RoeCocoa chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
James Jorts
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 cat_examiner Yavuz

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Did you know that Deltarune is an anagram for Voldemort
chai tea latte Wrought

ikaribattousai

• Paid
If they didn't come out with a new version of the Joker every couple years, how would internet shit lords ever have a chance to update their profile pictures?
Wrought Dr. Buttplug

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Even though Nicolas Cage isn’t in it, Heat is a Nicolas Cage movie because all the actors work in his style.