Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:36:17 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Find An Episode  (Read 84238 times)

MasterOfHope

• Paid
Find An Episode #45
Which episode featured a post where someone was upset about having to be nice to their friend who made a podcast. One of the things they mention is the person's use of filler words like uh and um, and Lemon gets upset at it

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Find An Episode #46
Which episode featured a post where someone was upset about having to be nice to their friend who made a podcast. One of the things they mention is the person's use of filler words like uh and um, and Lemon gets upset at it
MasterOfHope, February 20, 2019, 10:50:45 pm

Episode 237: Craigslist Has Forums?

MasterOfHope

• Paid
Find An Episode #47
Nikaer Drekin, February 21, 2019, 08:43:44 pm

Yes. Thank you. Also, found that part of the episode and someone supposes that you were trying to send a message by including that bit in there.
Nikaer Drekin

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Find An Episode #48
Nikaer Drekin, February 21, 2019, 08:43:44 pm

Yes. Thank you. Also, found that part of the episode and someone supposes that you were trying to send a message by including that bit in there.
MasterOfHope, February 21, 2019, 09:00:11 pm

Yeah, that's why I remembered it so quickly!

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Find An Episode #49
This isn't gonna be a normal find an episode request, but bear with me. I was working on some docs to submit a while ago and I talked about it and the podcast to my mom (I left out the part about 50%  of the content being fetish episodes) and since she got a car recently that has Bluetooth I've been playing some fairly clean podcasts on it so we don't have to listen to the radio.
Which leads me to this question: what is the cleanest, most pg f plus episode (an oxymoron if ever there was one)? She's fine with bad words I just don't want her to hear about the dickbugs

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Find An Episode #50
Audiophiles is the best clean one, as well as the recipes (especially the recipe-less one, I think mums would like that)

The Smoking Dad

• Paid
  • Marlboro Boyz 2 Marlboro Men
Find An Episode #51
This isn't gonna be a normal find an episode request, but bear with me. I was working on some docs to submit a while ago and I talked about it and the podcast to my mom (I left out the part about 50%  of the content being fetish episodes) and since she got a car recently that has Bluetooth I've been playing some fairly clean podcasts on it so we don't have to listen to the radio.
Which leads me to this question: what is the cleanest, most pg f plus episode (an oxymoron if ever there was one)? She's fine with bad words I just don't want her to hear about the dickbugs
Wrought, February 25, 2019, 08:02:37 pm

The fancy water episode (episode 56) is clean, nothing gross in that one either as far as I can remember.

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #52
Connie Marshall.
Roy Orbison in clingfilm.
Crowdfunding episodes that aren't Offbeatr.
Thin privilege.
Angry episodes.
Idea episodes.
Magick episodes.
Monkey moms.
Movie pitches.
Not just any recipe episode but specifically the San Francisco one where they eat the "noodles".
Whiny teenagers.
Cheevos.
Vinny Marsone.
F+ Sings/Raps.
Urth.
Time travel.
Not Always Right/Romantic.
Vanity publishing episodes.
Concave Earth.
Soylent.
Superpowers.
Vampires.
The Wwwwwwwwizard Forums! (technically a magick episode, but I wanted to type it out)
Flashlights.
Swords.
RoeCocoa chai tea latte Hux Wrought

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Find An Episode #53
The Johnny Sue-nami one could be a fun starting point

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Find An Episode #54
Malatora
Most of Wikihow
Dozerfleet
Maybe "My Fanfics are full of Emotion" if she wouldn't be bothered by the garf song at the end
SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Find An Episode #55
I recommend My Mistress Is Machine Washable to every ep recommendation request. So that.

Or maybe ice chewers.
Wrought

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Find An Episode #56
Which was the episode where Lemon said "editing is a form of lying" in a Pretentious Author voice?

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
Find An Episode #57
Which was the episode where Lemon said "editing is a form of lying" in a Pretentious Author voice?
Abducted Sherman Tank, March 09, 2019, 02:47:29 am

I'm pretty sure that was during the Anne Rice section of "You're Reviewing It Wrong," the Good Reads episode.

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #58
I'm pretty sure that was during the Anne Rice section of "You're Reviewing It Wrong," the Good Reads episode.Spontificus, March 09, 2019, 11:58:52 am
It's not; I know because I guessed that too, checked, and didn't hear it.  It might be another reading in that episode, though.

Cradicus

• Paid
Find An Episode #59
ASMR Succulent Chinese Meal + Sherman Tank, March 09, 2019, 02:47:29 am

It's 252, It's Always Cold In Chili's, around the 37 minute mark
SHAMBA~1.SBB RoeCocoa