Snakes In The Ball Pit > Announcements

Piwik running on thefpl.us

<< < (2/3) > >>

chai tea latte:
There was a very brief moment where the word filter started to irk me and then I learned that it messes with URLs too and it's back to amazing

Lemon:
Also, I just checked, and my particular adblocker (uBlock Origin) has default rules that block Piwik too.  Or, at least, anything installed in a /piwik/ folder.  That particular rule comes from my subscription to the EasyPrivacy list, which is apparently available for Adblock Plus too and is enabled by default on uBlock Origin.

Specifically, these are the rules:

/piwik-$domain=~github.com|~piwik.org
/piwik.$script,domain=~piwik.org
/piwik.php
/piwik/*$domain=~github.com|~piwik.org
/piwik1.
/piwik2.js
/piwik_
/piwikapi.js
/piwikC_
/piwikTracker.
--- End code ---
EYE OF ZA, October 25, 2016, 04:42:27 pm
--- End quote ---
[/quote]
From some morning Googling, there's some indication that changing the filenames of piwik.js and piwik.php would solve the problem, is that worth a try? I don't understand the syntax for the rule set above, but I feel like I'd expect to see /piwik/* if there was a directory-wide block.

duz:
From some morning Googling, there's some indication that changing the filenames of piwik.js and piwik.php would solve the problem, is that worth a try? I don't understand the syntax for the rule set above, but I feel like I'd expect to see /piwik/* if there was a directory-wide block.
Lemon, October 26, 2016, 10:04:44 am
--- End quote ---

/piwik/*$domain=~github.com|~piwik.org is the directory wide block. As long as it doesn't have the word `piwik` in the path or name, you should be golden.

EYE OF ZA:
Lemon, October 26, 2016, 10:04:44 am
--- End quote ---

/piwik/*$domain=~github.com|~piwik.org is the directory wide block. As long as it doesn't have the word `piwik` in the path or name, you should be golden.

duz, October 26, 2016, 12:19:10 pm
--- End quote ---

Yeah, it does block anything in a piwik directory--that rule just excludes it on Github and Piwik's own site.

Lemon:
Boots just changed around the file structure, can you check again?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version