Snakes In The Ball Pit > Announcements

embedded tweets.

(1/1)

Lemon:
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/872134940078604288

Blandest:
Not sure if this is a problem with me or with something else but whenever I click the button to go to the new posts in a page with embedded tweets the post usually loads up and then gets pushed down the page as the tweets come into play so I end up at the top of the page nowhere near the newest post. Sorry if I am explaining this terribly.

Ambious:
Not sure if this is a problem with me or with something else but whenever I click the button to go to the new posts in a page with embedded tweets the post usually loads up and then gets pushed down the page as the tweets come into play so I end up at the top of the page nowhere near the newest post. Sorry if I am explaining this terribly.
Blandest, June 25, 2017, 08:45:35 am
--- End quote ---

If you're using chrome, try this:

* Go to chrome://flags/
* CTRL+F - look for "scroll anchoring" (if you can't find it, update chrome)
* Set to "Enabled"
* Relaunch chrome
If you're not using chrome - use chrome.

Blandest:
Blandest, June 25, 2017, 08:45:35 am
--- End quote ---

If you're using chrome, try this:

* Go to chrome://flags/
* CTRL+F - look for "scroll anchoring" (if you can't find it, update chrome)
* Set to "Enabled"
* Relaunch chrome
If you're not using chrome - use chrome.
Ambious, June 25, 2017, 09:05:15 am
--- End quote ---
I am using chrome and have now done this. Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version