Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:25:27 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 223: Penis Problems & Water  (Read 38078 times)

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
223: Penis Problems & Water #15
I feel like an alien, I'm learning stuff about homeopathy today that I never thought I would.

They do that. The ingredient they prescribe is something that will cause the symptom they are trying to cure. They prescribe arsenic homeopathic remedies for people who vomit a lot. They prescribe caffeine for people with insomnia. It's such obvious bullshit, but people who may or may not be my mother have spent an awful lot of money on it.
Boots Raingear, August 11, 2016, 01:03:08 pm

It's depressing when you put it that way. I mean, I mentioned arsenic and lead because those are elements that are present in water in trace (and safe amounts, as it's under legal limits most of the time.) By that logic, they may as well just recommend water. These homeopathy expert people are taking advantage of people who 1. are vunerable due to medical conditons and whatnot and 2. know nothing about the basics of science.

For the same reason you repeat a magic incantation an exact number of times rather than just once - because when you quantify something it makes it seem as if it's actually relevant.The Ambious Exists, August 11, 2016, 01:09:46 pm

Then obviously what is needed is some scented candles and a wand to make all of this work. And possibly an incantation that summons dragons.

Because water maintains a memory of what's been put inside of it, so it remembers the sulfur/arsenic/lead and then woobly joobly your pannis work sex time all time
EYE OF ZA, August 11, 2016, 01:47:12 pm

Well shit, wish I knew that beforehand, maybe it can increase my pennis size if I use it right!

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
223: Penis Problems & Water #16
Goddammit, why do I always have to be playing Xenoblade X when I decide to listen to episodes that mention "Prone Masturbation"?
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
223: Penis Problems & Water #17
Elder Duck, you should watch this great documentary called What The Bleep Do We Know

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
223: Penis Problems & Water #18
Elder Duck, you should watch this great documentary called What The Bleep Do We Know

EYE OF ZA, August 11, 2016, 03:36:22 pm

I can tell from that clip that it's a great comedy documentary. It's going straight into the Netflix queue.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
223: Penis Problems & Water #19
The only penis problem homeopathy can solve is not pissing enough
Boots Raingear Eider Duck Corn Syrup

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
223: Penis Problems & Water #20
HOMEOPATHY? OKAY

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Cyberventurer Sherman Tank Really_Quite_Nice Dr. Buttplug Down10 Cirr

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
223: Penis Problems & Water #21
I learned that I have a lot of pre-conceived notions about people who believe in homeopathy and these dumb-dumbs have entirely reinforced that!

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
223: Penis Problems & Water #22
Jesus christ child homeopathy isn't even funny, it's borderline child abuse
The Ambious Exists, August 11, 2016, 01:09:46 pm

Animal homeopathy is just as bad, if not worse. At least with humans there's a slight chance of a placebo effect! Animals can't really benefit from a placebo effect, only their owners can! STOP GIVING YOUR DOG BACH FLOWER REMEDIES AND GET ANTIBIOTICS FOR THEIR RAGING UTI DAMN IT ARRRRRRGH I see so much of this idiocy as a petsitter.

Arrrrgh this episode made me so mad and sad. I hope against hope that most of these people saw a doctor, a dentist, and a therapist, ASAP.

memorylikeasieve

• *SQUEAK!*
  • Paid
  • "If you're white, see a doctor."
223: Penis Problems & Water #23
Yeah, I keep seeing people recommend those flower remedies for anxiety in cats.  It doesn't do shite.

The guy with the swaybacked kid just needs to fucking wait.  Lots of little kids have godawful posture.  Mine was like that.

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
223: Penis Problems & Water #24
Yay! More Herb Alpert!

ManMythLegend

• I'm just here for the violence.
  • Paid
223: Penis Problems & Water #25
I'm pretty sure that site is Indian, which explains so much about the weird language issues. Saying you're "non-vegetarian" is a common thing in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh.
How Do I Reduce My Sherman Tank Power?, August 11, 2016, 02:09:26 pm

Almost all of the posts they read are almost certainly Indian because they are all textbook descriptions of Dhat Syndrome.  I almost felt bad for laughing at them so much.
bubbleuj Old_Zircon

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
223: Penis Problems & Water #26
Listening to the episode I could tell they are mostly Indian. I think this might deserve the tag Great Britain's Perverted Colonialism because only a former British colony that is oversatuated with eastern religions would be so heavily focused on the pannic size!

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
223: Penis Problems & Water #27
Didja hear about the guy who forgot to take his homeopathic medicine and died of an overdose?
Liatai Eider Duck Lemon Sherman Tank Really_Quite_Nice chai tea latte nuffkins, of all people, Down10 Cirr Old_Zircon

Nook

• A big deal
  • Paid
223: Penis Problems & Water #28
Come on, the reason homeopathy doesn't work for people is because they're not diluting their substances in the right kind of water. Put that shit in some Fred or Bling H2O and you can fucking kiss conventional medicine goodbye forever.
Sherman Tank Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz ManMythLegend Really_Quite_Nice Bodark chai tea latte nuffkins, of all people, Nifty Nif Knitting Machine Nemo2342 MyFaceBeHi Eider Duck Captain Nobeard Fanzay moooo566 (taylor's version) Cirr DetectiveSlowpoke Old_Zircon

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
223: Penis Problems & Water #29
I might be crazy but I remember homeopathic drugs having advertisements on TV and being sold in drug stores as legit drugs. Goes to show how great our medical industry is. So yeah, when I was a teenager of course I knew it was shit diluted in water, but all this mainstream visibility lent it the credibility of something that was socially acceptable to be sold as medication. It's been years so I don't know if this is still the case as I don't even own a television.