Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:54:16 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Chuck Wendig MOTHERFUCKER  (Read 7570 times)

NERRRRD

• Verified Shitlord
  • Paid
Chuck Wendig MOTHERFUCKER
Chuck Wendig's prose was rejected ultimately, probably because it is rambling and way too long. Perhaps someone here will enjoy it. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_e4Dd_g0mc6maTZraniUG6hYAS7TQxsal5g6lkqYaZc/edit

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Chuck Wendig MOTHERFUCKER #1
It’s too depressing in its entirety, I’ve edited out a subplot about an abortion, which included, I shit you not, a fucking GIGANTOR reference.
You give us this nigh unbroken outpouring of jibber jabber and redact what might be the craziest part?

advancedclass

• Paid
Chuck Wendig MOTHERFUCKER #2
I hang out with a buddy and fellow F Plus listener a lot when she's doing stuff in her kitchen and frequently dip into rejected F Plus documents to read at her while she's busy. Just glancing at the first page of your doc, and this looks like horrible, tortuous gold. High five, man!

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Chuck Wendig MOTHERFUCKER #3
Miranda was stroking her belly.
“Your seed took,” she said. She sounded… satisfied.
“Okay,” he said, his voice groggy and slurred. He tried to concentrate, tried to remember, but things just weren’t coming together.
“I’m going to have your baby.”
“I’m not ready to be a father,” was the only thing he could think to say. Did her arms look different? Darker? Her breasts, too, seemed cast in the same shadow. A shadow with lines, with texture.
“No worries, I don’t need you. They don’t need you.”
“Good.” His head was swimming.
“But my other babies do.”
Babies?
Something shuffled, off to his left.
She cooed: “My little monkey babies.”

Okay, fess up, who had the audacity to reject this

NERRRRD

• Verified Shitlord
  • Paid
Chuck Wendig MOTHERFUCKER #4
It’s too depressing in its entirety, I’ve edited out a subplot about an abortion, which included, I shit you not, a fucking GIGANTOR reference.
You give us this nigh unbroken outpouring of jibber jabber and redact what might be the craziest part?
THE TRUE JUICE, December 03, 2014, 08:34:26 pm

yes because to read the words hurt my soul, it was really really depressing. Remember this guy used to write for WHITE WOLF.

anyway you should be able to find it on his website i think i linked it.