Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:00:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 24 TERRIBLE HOURS  (Read 64609 times)

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #60
Okay, I had to double check to make sure I wasn't on Reddit for a moment there. Carry on with the pun thread.
Ashto, March 17, 2017, 11:42:37 am

a man should be given the right to walk away completely from any legal, financial, obligation towards a child he had no intention of siring.
Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sherman Tank znarf Really_Quite_Nice bubbleuj Boots Raingear

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #61
a man should be given the right to walk away completely from any legal, financial, obligation towards a child he had no intention of siring.
jack chick, March 17, 2017, 11:47:06 am

See, now I'm confused, because there wasn't nearly enough hating on women in that post

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #62
I once listened to a 55-hour Red Nose Day charity marathon a radio channel over here did almost all the way through, so this is probably going to be easier and also much funnier in comparison. Can't wait.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #63

[ONE OF TWO PICTURES OF PICARD]
Ashto Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Puppy Time Frank West Sherman Tank nuffkins, of all people, znarf Adam Bozarth Boots Raingear

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #64

Lemon, March 17, 2017, 12:49:41 pm
Well I know someone who's excited for this
NSFW content. Click to show.
Puppy Time

BARK RANGER

• MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #65

Lemon, March 17, 2017, 12:49:41 pm

Startrek frequently discredits simple science to promote a more Altruistic view and borg episodes are simply the best example.
Shielding or powered armor can only function in one of two ways.
1.  The more power directed at the shield, the more power the shield draws from the ship until the energy current pathway experiences high enough impendence to reduce efficiency or until the main p-

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #66
Last night at a party, I found out that r/marijuanaenthusiasts is a subreddit for people interested in trees because r/trees was started first by the marijuana enthusiasts. IN'THAT QUIRKY!?

Anyway, does anyone know where to find anime streaming online on a platform that employs open-source architecture?
adrenochrome dome

Ragnarok Boobies

• Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #67
So if you need some drink suggestions I found some F Plus related recipes in a bartender's book.
NSFW'd for picture size
Trav

duz

• Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #68
I kind of hope some of those joke topics mentioned in the promo are actually going to happen.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #69
So if you need some drink suggestions I found some F Plus related recipes in a bartender's book.
NSFW'd for picture size
3viltiki, March 20, 2017, 03:49:06 am

PETRODACTYL: This is just a screwdriver using leftover garbage. Also Southern Comfort and Amaretto? Yeah, good thing you put the grenadine in, it wasn't sweet enough. NO.
PUCCINI: Midori and orange juice? Okay, I guess. Looks like Tuaca is a vanilla liqueur, which doesn't fill me with confidence, but what the hell. SURE.
LEG SPREADER: No, that's poison. Don't encourage people to poison women, bartending book. NO.
LEMON BOMB: Why are you turning lemon drops into Sour Patch Kids? NO.
LEMON DROP: That's not how you make a lemon drop.
LEMON DROP 2: That is also not how you make a lemon drop.
LEMON DROP FROM SCRATCH: Ooh you might have found it. Provided 3viltiki didn't crop out the words "Campari", "Malibu" and "Ouzo", YES.
PIMP'S CUP: Uhhhhhhhhhhh, that's not.... orange juice and ginger ale? That's weird. Why all the fruit? Is this a Tiki Pimp Cup? You know what NO.
PIÑA: Fuck everything about this. Tequila in a piña colada? Why the simple syrup? NO.
F ME HARD: I can't fuck you any harder than this drink will. NO.
FUBAR: Okay, you're not even trying are you? NO.
FUDGESICLE: Jeff, go home. NO.
Fatty Bo Batty Corn Syrup Trav chai tea latte Ragnarok Boobies Liatai

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #70
NSFW'd for picture size
3viltiki, March 20, 2017, 03:49:06 am

What, no AMF?
Achilles' Heelies Sherman Tank

Ragnarok Boobies

• Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #71
PETRODACTYL: This is just a screwdriver using leftover garbage. Also Southern Comfort and Amaretto? Yeah, good thing you put the grenadine in, it wasn't sweet enough. NO.
PUCCINI: Midori and orange juice? Okay, I guess. Looks like Tuaca is a vanilla liqueur, which doesn't fill me with confidence, but what the hell. SURE.
LEG SPREADER: No, that's poison. Don't encourage people to poison women, bartending book. NO.
LEMON DROP FROM SCRATCH: Ooh you might have found it. Provided 3viltiki didn't crop out the words "Campari", "Malibu" and "Ouzo", YES.
PIMP'S CUP: Uhhhhhhhhhhh, that's not.... orange juice and ginger ale? That's weird. Why all the fruit? Is this a Tiki Pimp Cup? You know what NO.
PIÑA: Fuck everything about this. Tequila in a piña colada? Why the simple syrup? NO.
Lemon, March 21, 2017, 12:27:35 pm
I didn't say they were good recipes.
bubbleuj Liatai

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #72
3viltiki, March 22, 2017, 03:22:45 am

The F Plus: Terrible Cocktails, Drunk With No Enthusiasm
Ragnarok Boobies

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #73
3viltiki, March 22, 2017, 03:22:45 am

The F Plus: Terrible Cocktails, Drunk With No Enthusiasm
Yavuz Sultan Selim, March 22, 2017, 02:59:55 pm
The F Plus: Terrible Booze, Downed with Resentment
Ragnarok Boobies Cirr

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #74
So is the official cocktail of 24 Terrible Hours just 24oz of different trash liquors you forgot about in the back of a cabinet somewhere? Like some popov skittles vodka someone gave you for Christmas because they "Heard you liked making drinks", any amount of Fireball, some triple sec that the label fell off of, stove cleaner brandy, and just 2% milk.
Saoirse-Lilith Ragnarok Boobies Puppy Time Liatai