Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 03:19:14 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 24 TERRIBLE HOURS  (Read 64793 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #45
I'm currently withholding it, but there's a very special site I'll share with the readers at some point in the marathon, because it steals the thunder from the doc I have it in.

But I hope you like the internet of things
Yavuz

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #46
While cleaning out my parent's house in preparation for their move, my sister came across an old anthology of crappy middle/high schoolers poems. You gave some scammy vanity press money, and they would publish your poetry. She didn't want to keep it (or to remember the crappy poem she wrote), so my husband and I brought it home with us. Would a metric fuckton of puerile poems make for good material, you think? :P
Corn Syrup

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #47
I have a request for any diligent internet miners out there.

A couple years ago, I was writing at someecards and I did a story on this insane Craigslist post from a """"producer""""" looking to make a "Real Superman Show" for television. Here's the link with excerpts.

The original post is long gone, but it was very long and cokey and I'd love to read the whole thing during the marathon.

Are you a bad enough dude to find this content?
Adam Bozarth, March 13, 2017, 01:09:13 pm
Wayback Machine has it here
https://web.archive.org/web/20150519184313/http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tfr/5031493460.html

Copied it to a google doc if that's easier? IDK
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LAK8BvibepIzlYEiKpqkPkX7k6UdncntoHhbSFRcFD4/edit?usp=sharing
Adam Bozarth Yavuz JonRG Sherman Tank chai tea latte Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Lawnchair M.D. Cirr Sorrel Corn Syrup nuffkins, of all people, Really_Quite_Nice Boots Raingear

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #48
I am glad it'll be archived as I'm traveling for vacation that day and will miss the live stream.

cashmir sweaters

• Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #49
This is the best belated birthday present

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #50
Yes, hello, I have a bunch of trash that will probably never see the light of day, you may have it.

Here is a compilation doc of my abandoned docs.

Unexplained Mysteries is a forum for UFO and cryptozoology crackpots but they have a blog and I was able to find some therians on there. Only one entry is here since the others weren't as funny.

Zity.biz is a bad, bad forum, in more ways than one. I wanted to do a document about enemas but zity didn't have enough good stuff. The threads that made it to the doc are either stupid funny or gross out funny. The ones that didn't were just gross. Talking about a lot of "motherrrr" type stuff with people lovingly remembering their parents giving them enemas.

Fantasy Feeder was me trying to take up Lemon on that challenge for a sequel doc he issued during one of the poetry episodes. Maybe it's just my sense of humour but I couldn't find a lot of stuff that stuck out to me.

Bracesforum.net is an old attempt at a braces fetish doc. There simply isn't enough posts on this forum. There is a story section which requires you to have 30 posts on the forum and get approved by an admin personally and, somehow, I doubt that the reward would be worth it.

Most all of these threads aren't expanded into the doc, it's either just the link to the thread or a link and the OP. Maybe I'll expand them by April.

I actually had another subject I wanted to include, but coming back to it made me dig deeper and now I have 10 more pages of content so maybe it would make a proper doc still. Here's hoping.

JamEngulfer

• Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #51
I tried so hard to make a tree fetish doc but there just wasn't enough material

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #52
JamEngulfer, March 17, 2017, 07:40:48 am
Damn, it always sucks when you have to leaf a good doc behind
znarf adrenochrome dome

duz

• Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #53
AgentCoop, March 17, 2017, 08:25:07 am

That's why it's important to branch out into related forums.

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #54
AgentCoop, March 17, 2017, 08:25:07 am

That's why it's important to branch out into related forums.
duz, March 17, 2017, 08:49:16 am

Just try to sap as much info out as you can. Eventually you will get to the root of the doc.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #55
I don't know why you people keep doing these pun threads, it's like you have a tick.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #56
I don't know why you people keep doing these pun threads, it's like you have a tick.
Lemon, March 17, 2017, 09:14:29 am

Why do you have to bark at people like this, Lemon?

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #57
I pun because the only reason I listened to this podcast on the first place is John Toast.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #58
I don't know why you think all of this punning is oakay.
Lemon

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #59
Okay, I had to double check to make sure I wasn't on Reddit for a moment there. Carry on with the pun thread.