Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 01:32:28 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 24 TERRIBLE HOURS  (Read 64843 times)

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #150
I learned things about beards and football.

Neal

24 TERRIBLE HOURS #151
Fatty Bo Batty, April 01, 2017, 09:41:12 pm

You mean dickfootball?

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #152

You mean dickfootball?
Neal, April 01, 2017, 09:42:29 pm

There's another kind?

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #153

You mean dickfootball?
Neal, April 01, 2017, 09:42:29 pm
It was just a magic, handsome foot, don't be gross.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #154
That last drawing doc, the metabods - that is quite literally the most amount of dicks I have ever drawn. Even in life drawing have I not drawn that many dicks.

The dick kill pile
Liatai Fatty Bo Batty Yavuz Mique Ragnarok Boobies nuffkins, of all people, Achilles' Heelies GirlKisser420 Lemon znarf Emperor Jack Chick Eider Duck Boots Raingear Positronic Avian Frank West Puppy Time Mix bigfangirl Bobsterfest Down10

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #155
I DIDNT WATCH ANY OF IT, GOODBYE!

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #156
I wish we could get an artbook for all of the drawings of 24 terrible hours. 
Liatai

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #157
On reflection, my favorite part of being in the chat was when we got near or passed another hundred we all cried MMMBOP

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #158
My favorite part was that meme anime thing, because I was the only one who knew what was coming, and seeing the readers and the chat flip out over how shit it was
znarf

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #159
My favorite part was that meme anime thing, because I was the only one who knew what was coming, and seeing the readers and the chat flip out over how shit it was
A Meat, April 02, 2017, 02:43:23 am
I immediately tried to log onto Twitch to vent my frustrations at that one, only to realize that Twitch's login screen is fucked, locked myself out of logins and requests for a new password (despite me having gotten the right password), and generally just bieng in an I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream hellscape for about ten minutes there.

I made up for it by actually being able to be vocally mad about one of the Omegaverse readings. Fuck, I didn't expect the word 'transalpha' to ever exist, or for it to be that infuriating.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #160
I just remembered the magical moment someone made a Zero Escape reference and most of the readers and chat got it.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #161
I just remembered the magical moment someone made a Zero Escape reference and most of the readers and chat got it.
A Meat, April 02, 2017, 05:21:20 am

Yeah, that was during the Stuff that Jimmyfranks Didn't Choose segment.

I just had the most satisfying sleep of my life. That event was amazing, thanks so much to absolutely everybody who was there.

The twitch archive is probably heavily muted because the intermission music is not public domain. I liked that album (KPM 1000 series vol 2 Keith Mansfield) too much to consider anything else for the stream.

I've got the whole thing recorded (40gb of video) on my computer.

EDIT: apparently it's just a tiny segment of the twitch VOD that's muted, so feel free to watch it there for the next 2 weeks until it gets automatically deleted. We'll eventually put the recordings up on youtube,
Deep 13 Sherman Tank Macho Masc Sangy Savage montrith Puppy Time Mix Liatai Achilles' Heelies nuffkins, of all people, Corn Syrup Lemon Trav znarf Bobsterfest
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 09:38:17 am by Boots Raingear »

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #162
The whole thing was amazing, but I still don't think I'm ever going to get over the picture of that....can we even call it food? The photo of what looked like jizz and poop on a lettuce leaf.
Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear Eider Duck A Meat Yavuz nuffkins, of all people, Dawnswalker

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #163
You mean this?
Malten Puppy Time

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
24 TERRIBLE HOURS #164
A Meat, April 02, 2017, 05:21:20 am

Yeah, that was during the Stuff that Jimmyfranks Didn't Choose segment.

I just had the most satisfying sleep of my life. That event was amazing, thanks so much to absolutely everybody who was there.

The twitch archive is probably heavily muted because the intermission music is not public domain. I liked that album (KPM 1000 series vol 2 Keith Mansfield) too much to consider anything else for the stream.

I've got the whole thing recorded (40gb of video) on my computer.

EDIT: apparently it's just a tiny segment of the twitch VOD that's muted, so feel free to watch it there for the next 2 weeks until it gets automatically deleted. We'll eventually put the recordings up on youtube,
Boots Raingear, April 02, 2017, 06:25:04 am

You deserve all the sleep you can get Boots. You're the fucking hero of the stream.
Liatai A Meat Lemon moooo566 (taylor's version) Yavuz Positronic Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies nuffkins, of all people, Eider Duck Shigan John Toast znarf Corn Syrup Dawnswalker Avian