Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:11:07 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: the Francine Kelly story?  (Read 3598 times)

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
the Francine Kelly story?
This episode's been listed in the hopper as "recorded" for quite some time, but hasn't come out.  Did it get thrown out, fall through the cracks, or are the illuminati barring its release because the F+ now knows too much?

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
the Francine Kelly story? #1
This episode's been listed in the hopper as "recorded" for quite some time, but hasn't come out.  Did it get thrown out, fall through the cracks, or are the illuminati barring its release because the F+ now knows too much?
Puppy Time, March 14, 2017, 12:59:21 pm

i always assumed it never came out cause lemon and i were REALLY REALLY drunk for it.

EDIT: whoops got my sources confused. anyways it was recorded in pdx during lemon's trip out and apparently lemon got distracted while editing it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:57:03 pm by jack chick »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
the Francine Kelly story? #2
Yeah, so here's the short version.

When I was in PDX Nutshell, Jackity Chick and I recorded two episodes. The first is the one that got released. We recorded Francine Kelly the next day.

When I got back home I edited the first episode, then I got distracted and left the Francine Kelly one untouched for too long, like to the point where it would have been awkward to release it.

We have a plan for it soon.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
the Francine Kelly story? #3
Oh boy do I know that feeling!  Glad something's happening with it, at least; I'd never heard of this person, but a quick google had me intrigued.  I do love the crazy nonsense.

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
the Francine Kelly story? #4
Speaking of episodes recorded ages ago, wasn't there a modern mythology and folklore episode recorded at one point as well? It was in the hopper as recorded for ages then one day it just vanished. What happened to it? Was the recording unsalvagable?

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
the Francine Kelly story? #5
Speaking of episodes recorded ages ago, wasn't there a modern mythology and folklore episode recorded at one point as well? It was in the hopper as recorded for ages then one day it just vanished. What happened to it? Was the recording unsalvagable?
Eider Duck, March 14, 2017, 06:50:55 pm

Yes there was and I wrote the doc!

and I have been patiently not demanding any answers because demanding answers is a thing that rude people do

still not demanding answers
Cirr