Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:36:19 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus  (Read 50754 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Goddamn I love everyone involved with this podcast
Deep 13 Puppy Time Sovereign

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I GOT NUTSHELL'S COOKIES TODAY!

The cookies were packed very conscientiously, and only one cookie in the corner of the tub sustained damage.

They're incredible! The flavor is just right, not too much of any of the spices. The texture is spot on, too: the right amount of give when you bite into them, firm without being tough, soft but not crumbly. There was also a lovely card included. I'm a very happy person right now.
Neal, April 23, 2018, 04:08:07 pm

I can confirm that those cookies were fucking amazing.
Dr. Buttplug

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I GOT NUTSHELL'S COOKIES TODAY!

The cookies were packed very conscientiously, and only one cookie in the corner of the tub sustained damage.

They're incredible! The flavor is just right, not too much of any of the spices. The texture is spot on, too: the right amount of give when you bite into them, firm without being tough, soft but not crumbly. There was also a lovely card included. I'm a very happy person right now.
Neal, April 23, 2018, 04:08:07 pm

Gosh I'm jealous. I tried to bid for those but you beat me to it.

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
Just a heads up, the embedded Hour 23 on the website is broken somehow.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
For the people who bid for cat postcards> Sending mail from Finland to anywhere takes ages,  so rest assured you'll get what you paid for EVENTUALLY.
Sherman Tank

Deep 13

• Paid
During hour 12, when the Dragon Dildo vs Sissykiss battle started, Frank West mentioned that if both of them got zero dollars, they'd do improv.  I know it'd be a total distraction from the normal FPlus content, but I'd seriously donate for improv! It'd be return of Mix'd Nuts vs. Meetballs!
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
I literally can't think of anything that would be worse to hear than that, and I was around for the sissykiss hour
SHAMBA~1.SBB

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
"I can only eat astronaut ice cream... and cummies."
Deep 13

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
Does anyone remember the dude that came in near the end of the Mormon Alien doc and said something to the affect of "haha cool guys when are the islam docs :)"
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, April 09, 2018, 07:42:33 am

That was probably either Dan Simmons or Orson Scott Card.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Count Bitcoin is up for sale. Printed 60, and the gold parts are SHINY.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Lemon, April 30, 2018, 04:01:41 pm

Yay! Ordered.
Lemon

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
Lemon, April 30, 2018, 04:01:41 pm
Hell yeah, I bought 5! Maybe if I arrange them into a pentagram I can conjure a new fetish.
Lemon
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:55:03 am by Sovereign »

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
So I'm assuming at this point everyone has seen the 24 New Fetishes that top donators got for Garbage Day. And I got one more thing to announce here:

The backing cards for those toys were done by Sanguinary Novel as acrylic paintings. Tomorrow, I'm going to be selling them on thefpl.us. That is, we're going to sell the actual paintings. Sanguinary gets most of the money from the sale.

So, that's going up tomorrow (May 2nd) at 10AM Central. Obviously there's only two to get, so... I'm hoping they go fast? They should, they really look great.
Dr. Buttplug Liatai Sherman Tank Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Lemon

• Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Alrighty now!!!!

I have been dealing with an unreasonable amount of life shit and want it to be over.  I also have been negligent in my duties as Parody Title Guru for the patient and generous Obfuscobble [sic].

ObieScrabble donated a great deal of money to our thingy and in return I have delivered nothing, thus far.  This can not continue!!!!

Now, we gonna have us some fun.

Tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday starting at 10 pm est., I will be doing my streamy dreamy videogamey debut on https://www.twitch.tv/thefplus

My friend and life coach, Portaxx, will be guiding me through the mysterious realm of MEGAMAN

I will be providing the screaming and cussing, Portaxx will be providing the coaching.

I don't know any Megaman stuff.  This will teach me Megaman stuff.  I will then provide parody title stuff. 

This will work.  It HAS to work.

Also, it's my fucking birthday weekend.  Yay Bunny!   Come join the party!

SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug Turtle Wrought Sherman Tank Bodark Shell Game NutshellGulag One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Wyst Liatai Penultimatum Yavuz Lemon
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:46:41 pm by Bunnybread »