Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:32:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus  (Read 50736 times)

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
Now that Ballp.it is back up, I can post about how much I fucking hate lemon after listening to hour 22: Jerk Off Instructions.
Wrought, April 18, 2018, 09:31:43 pm
Well, if it helps, I chose the topic for that hour.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Now that Ballp.it is back up, I can post about how much I fucking hate lemon after listening to hour 22: Jerk Off Instructions.
Wrought, April 18, 2018, 09:31:43 pm
Well, if it helps, I chose the topic for that hour.
Achilles' Heelies, April 18, 2018, 11:38:39 pm
Believe me, I was ready for the content, I just wasn't ready for it to be delivered to me by Twilight Spawkle and Jabberjaw

Jimmyfranks

• Home of the whopper
  • Ridiculist
  • My creative juices are flowing

I come  home to find that I'm the proud owner of two brand new fetishes!!!
Shell Game, April 18, 2018, 09:44:03 pm

In case anyone is wondering, all of the top hourly donors who have responded to our emails will receive one fetish or the other. However, the F Plus Illuminati decided that because you and GiddeonFox both gave very generous gifts, that you can make room on your fetlife profile for more than one.

Thanks for donating, you pervert!
Dr. Buttplug Liatai Bodark Macho Masc Sangy Savage Lemon Yavuz SHAMBA~1.SBB Corn Syrup Frank West Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game Wrought A Meat Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear chai tea latte Spenny montrith Sherman Tank

Neal

I, also, am (as of today's mail) the proud owner of a shiny new foot fetish!
SHAMBA~1.SBB Shell Game

Cradicus

• Paid

It's not as cool as a fetish, but I got my print today! I gotta get to a framer or something for my growing F+ poster collection!
Lady Frenzy Shell Game GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
My print arrived too and I need to buy a frame for it tomorrow I guess.

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
This marathon is really full of wonderful moments. I thought my favorite part might have been the poor Intern being subjected to STOG without warning (H9) but I think now it might be Lou doing baby voice (H13).
Wrought
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:11:16 am by Spenny »

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
I can't even say I have a definitive moment, but Bozarth's role in the TVtropes nightmare fuel hour starring as "man who is very afraid of everything" was incredible
Dr. Buttplug

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
If Lemon needs yet another site idea, a Victor Magic 8 Ball with some of the prerecorded lines from this marathon might be fun. X3
SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank Puppy Time Corn Syrup

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
doctorsorde.rs
secondopini.on
Liatai Moose Lemon chai tea latte Sherman Tank Corn Syrup

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Hello I would like to share the wonderful rap I got from JW Friedman.  It is extremely touching, even with ICP going on in the background:
montrith Shigan Wrought Cradicus Macho Masc Sangy Savage SHAMBA~1.SBB Liatai A Meat Boots Raingear Shell Game xX_sp00ks_Xx Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz Deep 13 Wyst Achilles' Heelies Lemon Positronic Dr. Buttplug Corn Syrup Blandest sambair Lost Season Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Hello I would like to share the wonderful rap I got from JW Friedman.  It is extremely touching, even with ICP going on in the background:
Puppy Time, April 22, 2018, 01:46:25 pm

I love it.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
This shit is beautiful for real. RIP Heston.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
I've relistened to Hour 18: Clips4Sale and there's just something about lemon yelling "alright, uh, I got PIZZA TITTIES" that makes me involuntarily yell "YEAH" really loud no matter whether there's anyone else in the house or what time it is. This has happened the last two times I've heard this and I don't have reason to believe it'll stop happening.
junior associate faguar Seth "Slimy" Rollins

Neal

I GOT NUTSHELL'S COOKIES TODAY!

The cookies were packed very conscientiously, and only one cookie in the corner of the tub sustained damage.

They're incredible! The flavor is just right, not too much of any of the spices. The texture is spot on, too: the right amount of give when you bite into them, firm without being tough, soft but not crumbly. There was also a lovely card included. I'm a very happy person right now.
Shell Game Macho Masc Sangy Savage . Sherman Tank One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Nikaer Drekin Positronic Lemon Shigan SHAMBA~1.SBB Deep 13 Wrought Liatai Yavuz Puppy Time Dr. Buttplug Bodark moooo566 (taylor's version) Spenny NutshellGulag montrith Vinny Possum Sovereign