Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:58:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 270: A Glove Fetish Is Like A Watch Fetish But With Gloves  (Read 15163 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank Silent Liver Disease Chaymie

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
that section in the doc you guys skipped over is amazing, there's a guy who gets off crashing his motorbike?

blunge

• Paid
The lack of a "fetish-off" seemed weird to me too. I guess latex gloves are just that specific a thing that variety isn't a matter of grades.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I was expecting waaaaay more opera glove fetishism, honestly, because one of the first obvious fetish sites I discovered on the internet back in like 1996 was a giant gallery of screencaps from old movies of actresses wearing opera gloves and talking about how some scene from a Rita Hayworth movie where she took off one glove was the greatest thing ever filmed.

Also I think the following additional tags fit this episode like a glove: "bondage", "germans are weird", "upgrade your ears" and "spandex".
SHAMBA~1.SBB Down10

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
So there's a short story by Stephen King called Autopsy Room Four in which a guy finds himself paralyzed in a hospital listening to the people about to perform an autopsy on him.
It was a decent story until the end where it's revealed that the entire story is just a set up for a glove fetish joke.

I guess that story has an audience here.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Out of the Accessory Trifecta of watches, earrings, and gloves, this is the one that makes the most sense to me, since it's the most focused on actual qualities someone might find sexual (form-fitting latex, smooth tactile sensations).  It's weird, but a sort of weird I can categorize in my mind alongside having a thing for, like, leather boots, or corsets.  A fucking watch fetish is still as baffling to me as it was to the guys who had it.
adrenochrome dome

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Also I think the following additional tags fit this episode like a glove: "bondage", "germans are weird", "upgrade your ears" and "spandex".
Sherman Tank Man, December 13, 2017, 01:32:44 am

High five over "upgrade your ears".
Sherman Tank Corn Syrup xX_sp00ks_Xx

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
The glove story where the girl from out of town visits the poster who then pushes his fetish onto her is missing a crucial part. What the fuck is his gf's fetish that she's into these incredibly unpleasant sexual mind games with her "friends", because if this story is real, then the one who's more suspect is her.

What I'm saying is that the glove fetishist is only an accessory to this crime
Lemon Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies DetectiveSlowpoke Liatai

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
that section in the doc you guys skipped over is amazing, there's a guy who gets off crashing his motorbike?
GirlKisser420, December 12, 2017, 11:34:42 pm

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Guys I'm starting to worry about Great Britain.
bubbleuj

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
The glove story where the girl from out of town visits the poster who then pushes his fetish onto her is missing a crucial part. What the fuck is his gf's fetish that she's into these incredibly unpleasant sexual mind games with her "friends", because if this story is real, then the one who's more suspect is her.

What I'm saying is that the glove fetishist is only an accessory to this crime
A Meat, December 13, 2017, 09:08:18 am
Yeah, I don't think this is real. I would guess the women in his life have the "arms out, come hither" pose, if you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:09:05 pm by Achilles' Heelies »

rhorsman

• Oculus Pffffft
  • Paid
  • Lorem ipsum come around and get some
The thing where a company doesn't let you place an online order but sics a sales rep on your digits as soon as you fill out a form is super common (and annoying) for B2B, especially industrial supply. Very old school sales and customer service culture.

BORING BUT TRUE BUT BORING
Achilles' Heelies Liatai

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
If these guys get into a fight and challenge each other to a duel, do they just immediately ejaculate upon slapping each other with the gloves or is that more gloves-frottage territory?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
And no phone, I'm perfectly okay with not adding "gloves-frottage" to my phone dictionary thank you
Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Achilles' Heelies Liatai bubbleuj Salubrious Rex

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Extremely disappointed by omission of the "Glove Slap" song. Really dropped the ball on this one, Lemon.

(I never expected a glove episode to be one of my favorite episodes in while.)