Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:14:26 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE 4: The Best Two Days Of Your Life  (Read 42289 times)

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Waking up in the middle of the night with a pounding headache and alanis morrisette stuck in my head is my ideal scenario.

Thanks F+ live!

You all need to go listen to cattle decapitation.

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System

Thanks STOG.

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
Also,  apparently STOG didn't find the world's only piece of Sonic x Anne Frank fanfiction. My mind is rent asunder.http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?284731-Sonic-x-Anne-Frank
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:46:29 am by achillesheelies »

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
I am still shocked that I called that myself.

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
So most people are really shadowed for the first hour because I didn't spend much time on lighting, some faces are completely obscured by their scripts, Lemon was running in and out of focus, and there's a plethora of other imperfections, BUT I RECORDED THE WHOLE THING!
I plan to edit it when I can find time over the next two weeks or so, but there's no definitive date on when it'll be up for everyone to see. Stay tuned though. It will be a thing to see.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
To everyone who came and participated: You all made this worth it. I love you all and am glad I made the decision to come out to Minneapolis to read weird things to a growing audience.

To all who couldn't or didn't come: You missed a crazy, crazy night. But the good news is you're getting a crazy, crazy series of live episodes.

Shout outs to Mr. Adam Bozarth, NutshellGulag, and Bunnybread, and anyone else who contributed to the live episode from their homes. It's 3 AM and I am waiting for a fucking plane.

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
I have finally registered! I'll finish my profile tomorrow after I'm done being drunk and tired.

I just wanna thank everyone that showed up for making tonight and last night the best nights I've had in a long, long while. I'll never forget twerking up on stage, singing Sublime with STOG in the bathroom, seeing you crazy bastards eat my awful Twinkie sushi, or any of the performances and audience participations tonight.

Now, get some goddamn sleep. I think we all deserve it.

strifeheart

• a mixture of gravity and waggery
  • Paid
holy shit that was awesome. thanks for (still) being cool people, everyone!!!

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I need another glass of water before I go to sleep.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Man my reading sucked. I barely explained ANYTHING

Seriously that is deleriously fun and I now have a coloring book!!

squiddy

• #1 Fox in Socks reader
  • Ridiculist
  • Do you choose to chew goo too, sir?
Totally fun and so awesome to meet everyone. Including those weirdos at my house- WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

My plane is apparently going to taxi all over Chicago.

slambam

• pigkin footbrawl
  • Paid
Waking up in the middle of the night with a pounding headache and alanis morrisette stuck in my head is my ideal scenario.

Thanks F+ live!

You all need to go listen to cattle decapitation.
jack chick, October 04, 2015, 11:12:33 am

cattle decapitation is fucking awesome! thanks, jack chick!

Locclo

• Completely Wrapped in Cling-Film
  • Paid
  • Amakooooooooo!
Awesome show last night. To anyone who couldn't make it: you missed out on a great night of terrible fanfiction. Also a puppet show with Stog.

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
I really want to thank all of you again for putting together such an incredible weekend. I don't remember the last time I have had so much fun singing my dick off, and that was hands down the greatest live comedy event I have ever attended. Everyone I met was awesome, I'm so glad that I was there.

Bobsterfest

• Choice Blanket
  • Paid
  • This is weird, right?

Thanks F+ live!
jack chick, October 04, 2015, 11:12:33 am

Yaaaaay, I contributed!