Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:09:39 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 135: These Are A Few Of My Favorite Kinks  (Read 34262 times)

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
"Oh I bet this episode won't be that bad, I've gotten through the dickbugs episode multiple times without so much as a cringe, I'm sure this'll be uuuuuuugggghhhhh."

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
This one wasn't so bad.  Call me when you get someone actually mutilating themselves.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
You haven't been through the back catalog, have you?
Adept Navigator

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Is there any form of urethral fucking that doesn't involve mutilation? To say nothing of the eye sockets.

Ambious

I rather enjoyed the episode!
I don't know what it says about me.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
"I only play with horses that cum so hard they launch themselves into space."

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Does anybody have a theory as to why furries have become so common, at least in comparison to other fetishes? You don't often see foot fetishists or BDSM enthusiasts claim that what they get off on is a key part to who they are. I've read stuff on CrushYiffDestroy, is there any other interesting material on the origins of the furry movement?

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Furries aren't common, they're prolific. If you asked, say, a random person on the street that question, they'd have no idea what you were talking about. It's only because furry is an Internet Thing that you have that sense, I think.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 05:55:57 pm by kal-elk »

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Obviously, I meant this in the context of the Internet. There are many weird person cults on the 'net, but only the furries have achieved such prosperity.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
I think the main reason furry is so prominent on the internet isn't because of the fetish itself, but the community's mentality. Furry is so overly permissive that you can say or do damn nearly anything and they'll be fine with it. Other people giving you shit for being turned on by static cling? Claim it's static cling from lion-men rubbing on talking binturong balloons! Can't find anyone to roleplay as a potato sack full of discarded iPods? Tell them it's a FOX-SHAPED potato sack full of discarded iPods! Need someone to fulfill that fantasy where you're a space explorer who lands on a planet full of flypaper and he finds himself shrunk down into the size of a penny and riverdances as best he can with all the natives but YUH-OH there's just TOO MUCH FLYPAPER EVERYWHERE also they're all sneezing? Turn 'em all into hyenas, why not.

In furry, you can do whatever the fuck you feel like and even the people you weird out will throw up jazz hands and say "well who am I to judge?" I think that makes people use it as a vehicle for their real fetishes and as an arena for acting as creepy as they want, rather than focusing on the furry aspect itself. It's just a means to an end.
Yossarian Sherman Tank

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
I think that makes people use it as a vehicle for their real fetishes and as an arena for acting as creepy as they want, rather than focusing on the furry aspect itself. It's just a means to an end.portaxx, May 03, 2014, 06:25:52 pm

I love the idea of furries calling someone in their midst out. "You're not a real furry!" The visual makes me giggle.

Anyway, a good illustration of this is that hyena dom girl from the furry dating episode. She wasn't very attractive, her "fursona" picture was just a super-cropped photo of a real hyena's face, and aside from the word "hyena" used only once, no other furry stuff is mentioned at all in her profile.  She was obviously only out to get paid for being a Girl on the Internetâ„¢, so she in all likelihood was just being "furry for pay" in the hopes of landing some weirdo on the site who somehow derives sexual pleasure from paying other people just for being female.
Sherman Tank
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:04:04 pm by Isfahan »

Mister Smalls

• Paid
"You're not really a wolf furry, you're just gray for pay."
Runic slandersonn Mighty Dicktron count_actuala Ansemaru Laocius Boots Raingear strifeheart Sherman Tank

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Spirit bulb

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
I think the main reason furry is so prominent on the internet isn't because of the fetish itself, but the community's mentality. Furry is so overly permissive that you can say or do damn nearly anything and they'll be fine with it. Other people giving you shit for being turned on by static cling? Claim it's static cling from lion-men rubbing on talking binturong balloons! Can't find anyone to roleplay as a potato sack full of discarded iPods? Tell them it's a FOX-SHAPED potato sack full of discarded iPods! Need someone to fulfill that fantasy where you're a space explorer who lands on a planet full of flypaper and he finds himself shrunk down into the size of a penny and riverdances as best he can with all the natives but YUH-OH there's just TOO MUCH FLYPAPER EVERYWHERE also they're all sneezing? Turn 'em all into hyenas, why not.

In furry, you can do whatever the fuck you feel like and even the people you weird out will throw up jazz hands and say "well who am I to judge?" I think that makes people use it as a vehicle for their real fetishes and as an arena for acting as creepy as they want, rather than focusing on the furry aspect itself. It's just a means to an end.
portaxx, May 03, 2014, 06:25:52 pm

You always have the best fake fetish examples and sometimes I wonder if these are real examples or you're testing the waters.
You do talk about fat sheep falling off a cliff an awful lot...

Mister Smalls

• Paid
So puns aside, what the fuck do all these "hyper-" prefixes mean?  I would go check myself, but I'm scared.