Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:20:20 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1445032 times)

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
My only experience with Australians was them amazed at American beer prices, then getting really pissed off when I brought up Foster's.
Vinny Possum, November 05, 2017, 04:26:16 pm

Fosters is shit, even by australian cheap beer standards

Furphy's is the way to go for cheap beers imo, although I think it's mostly a victorian one since it's one of the last things made in geelong
GirlKisser420, November 06, 2017, 05:30:26 pm

Foster's is shit even by American shit beer standards. Mexico makes the best shitty beers, by far. Tecate has gotten me through some tough times.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 10:31:32 am by Vinny Possum »

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
if anyone says that 2017 is the worst year, tell them that both Lasagna Cat AND Classics of Game came back to us
Wrought Sherman Tank

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Anime is not healthy for children and other living things.
Vinny Possum

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Anime is not healthy for children and other living things.
Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Sherman Tank, November 09, 2017, 05:28:20 pm
Coward
A Meat

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'd gladly fuel Taylor Swift's ridiculous sales numbers but I'm genuinely struggling to?

It doesn't seem to be available in digital download on amazon. I don't even know where around me I can buy physical CDs anymore except shitty greatest hits albums and Now Thats What I Call Summer Hits 2014, and if I buy it online it wouldn't even arrive until Monday now, and even if I did that I don't actually have a way of playing a CD or ripping one because I kind of assumed that I wouldn't need to do that in 2017.

The only option seems to be itunes and itunes is possibly the worst thing I've ever deliberately installed, and I say that as someone who's used both uPlay and McAfee, so I'd rather not curse my new computer with it too.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I'd gladly fuel Taylor Swift's ridiculous sales numbers but I'm genuinely struggling to?

It doesn't seem to be available in digital download on amazon. I don't even know where around me I can buy physical CDs anymore except shitty greatest hits albums and Now Thats What I Call Summer Hits 2014, and if I buy it online it wouldn't even arrive until Monday now, and even if I did that I don't actually have a way of playing a CD or ripping one because I kind of assumed that I wouldn't need to do that in 2017.

The only option seems to be itunes and itunes is possibly the worst thing I've ever deliberately installed, and I say that as someone who's used both uPlay and McAfee, so I'd rather not curse my new computer with it too.
moooo566, November 10, 2017, 01:26:27 pm

Look What She's Making You Do
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank chai tea latte Shell Game bubbleuj

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
Characters living in poverty isn't funny.
"They're so unfortunate that they can't afford proper food! Isn't this funny?!"
Fuck you, that's not a joke.
Liatai chai tea latte jorty Vinny Possum

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
truth is, the funniest scene in the austin powers series is dr evil in the group therapy session with his son

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
truth is, the funniest scene in the austin powers series is dr evil in the group therapy session with his son
GirlKisser420, November 12, 2017, 05:09:42 pm

Nah, the funniest scene in the series is the one where he's trying to do a three-point turn in a narrow corridor.

Or maybe that's just the one I found most relatable.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I've slowly started realizing that my dreams being as a rule so realistic that I wake up and forget they weren't what happened might be a result of my brain trying to prank me.
bubbleuj

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Dear GAME DEVELOPERS, enough with the DAD GAMES. I don't want to play as a DAD, I don't have KIDS! Not everyone has kids! But you know what? Everyone has parents! How about some CHILD GAMES, huh? What if, in L.A. Noire for instance, it was YOUR MOM that GOT FINGERED in the precinct? It would be fun. Think about it.

bubbleuj

• Paid
I've slowly started realizing that my dreams being as a rule so realistic that I wake up and forget they weren't what happened might be a result of my brain trying to prank me.
Cleretic, November 13, 2017, 06:30:01 am
I have the same thing!! Most of my dreams are just me walking around with a friend. Sometimes I'll even browse the Internet for a bit and do some chores.

It can take me a full hour on a slow day to "remember" what was and wasn't a dream.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Mooooouuuuuthfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Teachers should earn as much as doctors, because their job is basically as crucial to a country's success
Runic beelzeboob Eider Duck bubbleuj Shell Game Liatai

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
So many lovely people have been taken by death yet Morrissey still walks the earth. I will eat a ham and cheese sandwich today in protest
Sherman Tank