Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:03:06 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: This Is My Elected Official  (Read 18487 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
This Is My Elected Official #15
I think earlier in the thread I might have said a couple nice things about Keith Ellison, things which I will now take back, because I learned the following news.

Keith Ellison is a nazi.

Of course, the above statement is only true if (and only if) FrontPageMag.com is a reputable news source. Which, I'm pretty sure it is. Here's the article, decide for yourself.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
This Is My Elected Official #16
no lie, I read Front Page clip on and off for about a year or so when a friend signed me up for an email subscription as a joke. It was always utterly terrible and would probably be a good 3:2 ratio of "news" to infomercial-type-shit (they were always promoting these scam-sounding language tapes, the name of which I honestly can't remember, and every week there was a new get-rich-quick stock being pumped). They, and this was the biggest deal for me, genuinely hate brown people, muslims and feminism (also probably women). Before FPM I guess I hadn't really internalized that there were parts of american political discourse where it wasn't just anger but genuine foaming-at-the-mouth hatred for minorities.

two ones i remember thinking were exemplary:

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/congressional-black-caucus-discovers-entire-english-language-is-a-racist-code-word/
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obama-chewed-gum-played-with-phone-during-syrian-war-plans/

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
This Is My Elected Official #17
This is my favorite, an article how the JFK conspiracy theory IS the conspiracy.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/the-jfk-conspiracy-theory-is-the-conspiracy/

The real Kennedy conspiracy was an effort to suppress the basic truths of what had happened and to replace them with a recursive loop of conspiracy theories that could never resolve anything while convincing everyone that the basic truths of what happened could be safely ignored.

The conspiracy did not cover up the work of the secret organization that killed JFK, but the secret organizations of the left whose ideas led to his murder. The real JFK conspiracy concealed the deeper secret that the left is destructive and that its ideas carry a dark wind of violence.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
This Is My Elected Official #18
Well shit, looks like I have to move to Seattle now.

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
This Is My Elected Official #19
Well shit, looks like I have to move to Seattle now.
Runic, November 22, 2013, 03:50:49 pm

This is pretty great. She has a lot of energy and aggression and I hope she gives them hell.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
This Is My Elected Official #20

(from here.)

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
This Is My Elected Official #21
We recently had a state election in Queensland and one of the people running, the incumbent MP for my district, was asked at a meeting about a conflict of interest he had with some development project that he sat on the board for and could also be partially responsible for the approval of if elected. After a moment of silence this was his response

He won his seat back easily.
Pyralspite