Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:43:40 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 91: Boy, You Fellas Sure Hate Frenulums  (Read 40185 times)

fruit power

• Paid
There was a great one a Watchful Entity the other day -[ trigger warning: discussion of validity]

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Pretty soon the trigger-warning nonsense will just evolve into a functioning summary of the post that follows it.

e.g.

[TW: Disapproval of Large Hadron Collider]
Boots Raingear Lemon Sherman Tank

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Back on the subject of the episode, I don't know if this was brought up in the episode comments (And there are a lot of comments on the episode now) but I was amused at the readers' reactions to TitaniumTeeth's post. Not so much the post itself, but the fact that you guys expressed confusion over his use of the word "caries", which is in fact perfectly cromulent.

The only reason I know this is that I have high-strength prescription toothpaste which is described as being for "Treatment and prevention of dental caries". It's just another word for cavities or tooth decay, really.

[TW: Teeth, dentists]

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I want to get a treatment where I am covered in LEDs. That way, everyone will notice me when I bust SOME SHIT OUT ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

[TW: Annoying lights, a man made of lights, possible alien invasion, motherfucking breakdancing]
Runic fruit power
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 05:04:31 am by STOG »

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Dude.  Get you some el-wire.  Make some kind of funkotron suit with it.  Were it anybody else I'd suggest you should aim to be classier than Tron Guy, but I think you could pull off Tron Guy 2.0.

Seriously.  El-wire.  It's like LEDs, except it's highly flexible wire!

Lady Naga

• I died a little just now, it was wonderful.
  • Paid
  • Je M'amuse.
Can I get a treatment where they line the inside of my head with tinfoil so the government will stop stealing my thoughts?

What about a box fan attached to my head?

ellehumour

• Paid
Pretty soon the trigger-warning nonsense will just evolve into a functioning summary of the post that follows it.

e.g.

[TW: Disapproval of Large Hadron Collider]
Isfahan, February 18, 2013, 09:14:41 am

Excuse you, I identify as the Large Hadron Collider and who r u to determine what a "functioning" summary is, don't be so ableist against non-normative summaries!!!!!

[tw: functionalism, capitalist ideals of functionality, identifying as things]