Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:17:26 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 123 - If You Can't Score At Hedonism 2 You Can't Score Anywhere  (Read 3857 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Lemon chai tea latte Mix Secret Gaygent 69 Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I hate these pandemic sex tourists so much
Shell Game Mix Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex A Meat Immoral Filth NutshellGulag

Skeeps

• Paid
Lumbermouth

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
I'd like to meet Alfred Hitchcock In A Blue Wig Woman. She sounds fun!

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I bet the staff at the resort have fantastic stories to share about the assholes that show up

Captain Fargle

• Paid
This was a hell of an idea for a doc . Kudos to Chai for putting it together.
chai tea latte Shell Game Secret Gaygent 69 A Meat Immoral Filth NutshellGulag

Lumbermouth

• Paid
Jay is on fucking FIRE in this one.
Shell Game Immoral Filth chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I would like to just confirm for everyone that I did indeed go digging and the woman in this episode who went to Hedonism with her 21 and 27 year old sons is indeed a de Rothschild, yes THAT de Rothschild,
Salubrious Rex A Meat Lumbermouth Secret Gaygent 69 Shell Game Great Joe Antivehicular NutshellGulag

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
Delighted to report that when I was in Negril with my dad a few years back, I was approached by a group of people who must have had 40 years on me who had apparently taken the group-of-4 option to leave Hedonism 2 to pester people into letting them buy a night pass so we can go back and have some fun. I didn't accept, because I'm pretty sure going to a place called Hedonism in a country where you don't know anyone is how you get Eyes Wide Shut murdered, but thanks for confirming my preconceived assumptions about the clientele!

(And weirdly enough, the guy did also open his pitch with the food being really good.)
Shell Game Lemon A Meat Antivehicular chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa NutshellGulag
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 10:27:35 am by jim and the mammograms »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
"My dad and I bought a night pass to Hedonism" is the beginning of an unbelievably terrible story.
jim and the mammograms Antivehicular Shell Game chai tea latte

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
"My dad and I bought a night pass to Hedonism" is the beginning of an unbelievably terrible story.
Lemon, May 06, 2021, 01:40:31 pm

I didn't ask, but I don't think he wanted to spring for a pass for my dad as well, so there's at least that.
Shell Game