Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:22:47 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 355: SWEATER FETISH  (Read 6432 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
355: SWEATER FETISH
Great Joe Shell Game EYE OF ZA Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa Achilles' Heelies Vinny Possum Immoral Filth GirlKisser420 Puppy Time

Jam

• Doctor Professor Apething, PhD
  • Paid
  • I’m not doctor professor, am I apething though?
355: SWEATER FETISH #1
Oh god, listening to this episode has made me very concerned, I was waiting for a train the other day and I was wearing a fairly nice wool coat, and this guy came up to me and said he liked my coat. At the time I thought it was nice but a bit weird, now I’m very afraid
Lemon Dr. Buttplug Boots Raingear Puppy Time

ham burger

• super hungay
  • Paid
355: SWEATER FETISH #2
i woke up in a cold sweat thinking of the sentence "it's been twenty years since i last spoke to a woman, let alone one wearing a sweater"

what a fucking statement. what a tremendous microscope to put yourself under. there's absolutely so much revealed about this person with so little.

a full fifty percent of the population wholesale rejects me and the problem with that is that i can't get a boner about them
Dr. Buttplug Penultimatum Seth "Slimy" Rollins chai tea latte jim and the mammograms Salubrious Rex Mix Lemon Puppy Time Antivehicular

Cat Walking On Keyboard

• Paid
355: SWEATER FETISH #3
A day later and I'm still reeling from AskReddit dude's invention of combinatorial masturbation.
Penultimatum chai tea latte

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
355: SWEATER FETISH #4
Dude figured out a way to keep from hyperfixating on any one fetish object. Truly an inspiration to perverts everywhere.
Lemon Immoral Filth

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
355: SWEATER FETISH #5
Not once was the term "sweater puppies" used.
Great Joe Salubrious Rex Puppy Time Garthantash

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
355: SWEATER FETISH #6
TheCrawlingChaos Great Joe Spenny Puppy Time Deep 13 Secret Gaygent 69 1234GO! Hoffgod

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
355: SWEATER FETISH #7
chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies xX_sp00ks_Xx cube abuser Salubrious Rex Lemon Great Joe Spenny Dr. Buttplug Penultimatum Immoral Filth Macho Masc Sangy Savage

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
355: SWEATER FETISH #8
The fetishes about benign discomforts always get me. Like, sure, yeah, okay, the extreme feelings potentially attached to being ripped apart by a werewolf or whatever can be reinterpreted as erotic, cool, no big deal, but these stories about getting off by wearing a sweater that is too warm and itchy are just... like, you can do that any old time. Fantasizing about the details of that instead of just getting some cheap shitty wool and getting your own uncomfortable sweater is just delightfully baffling to me.
Puppy Time

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
355: SWEATER FETISH #9
The fetishes about benign discomforts always get me. Like, sure, yeah, okay, the extreme feelings potentially attached to being ripped apart by a werewolf or whatever can be reinterpreted as erotic, cool, no big deal, but these stories about getting off by wearing a sweater that is too warm and itchy are just... like, you can do that any old time. Fantasizing about the details of that instead of just getting some cheap shitty wool and getting your own uncomfortable sweater is just delightfully baffling to me.
jim and the mammograms, May 25, 2021, 04:56:36 pm

I'd wager that a lot of mundane fetishists are doing things like that when it's low effort. I think the interest in fiction and hypotheticals in addition to that is just part of the obsession.
jim and the mammograms

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
355: SWEATER FETISH #10
Surely for consistency in style, you go for sweaterfeti.sh?
Immoral Filth thelizzerd Zemyla

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
355: SWEATER FETISH #11
Ugh I have sensory issues with wool so listening to this episode is like double unpleasant. Shudders from the weirdos, shudders from "ugh no that sounds awful to wear!"

« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 07:23:07 pm by Puppy Time »

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
355: SWEATER FETISH #12

Puppy Time, May 27, 2021, 07:12:53 pm

Devastated to learn that Bigfoot was just a guy jerking it over sweaters.
Puppy Time

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
355: SWEATER FETISH #13

Devastated to learn that Bigfoot was just a guy jerking it over sweaters.
Salubrious Rex, May 28, 2021, 12:13:44 am
damn, guess they really pulled the wool over our eyes
thelizzerd Zemyla Secret Gaygent 69 Dr. Buttplug jim and the mammograms Puppy Time Lemon Great Joe chai tea latte xdaringdamselx Achilles' Heelies moooo566 (taylor's version) Salubrious Rex Macho Masc Sangy Savage Penultimatum

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
355: SWEATER FETISH #14
I can hear the exact whine of a guy saying "I'm going to punish you for messing up my bondage!" Does someone out there have a fetish for getting dommed by dweebs? Is that where the nerd thigh strangulation people came from??
Puppy Time xX_sp00ks_Xx RoeCocoa