Projects > The F Plus

356: Dragons On Usenet

<< < (2/5) > >>

Shell Game:
If I remember correctly that Dragon Code stuff came up in an Extra Credit episode and at least part of it is about having shorthand code for letting people know if your dragon fursona is bigger than the Sun or not.
Captain Fargle, June 19, 2021, 04:04:48 pm
--- End quote ---
That was the white elephant doc exchange we did a couple holiday seasons ago.

Tipsy Almond:
If I remember correctly that Dragon Code stuff came up in an Extra Credit episode and at least part of it is about having shorthand code for letting people know if your dragon fursona is bigger than the Sun or not.
Captain Fargle, June 19, 2021, 04:04:48 pm
--- End quote ---

For a moment, I thought you were talking about the YouTube channel Extra Credits and I was both not surprised and exceedingly concerned.

Wolley74:
So for some reason Spotify is playing the Dr feeder episode instead of the new one no clue why but might wanna check it out

Lemon:
So for some reason Spotify is playing the Dr feeder episode instead of the new one no clue why but might wanna check it out
Wolley74, June 20, 2021, 08:05:27 pm
--- End quote ---
yeah, so I typed something when I originally posted Doctor Feeder. If you delete the file and start over you should be all good.

Wolley74:
yeah, so I typed something when I originally posted Doctor Feeder. If you delete the file and start over you should be all good.
Lemon, June 20, 2021, 09:20:35 pm
--- End quote ---

Tried rebooting app / clearing cache still happening. It's playing thru Google podcasts and plex but not Spotify yet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version