Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:22:14 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430752 times)

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #60

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
CTRL+V and post it #61
chai tea latte

Old_Zircon

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #62

Old_Zircon

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #63

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
CTRL+V and post it #64
Amputated the leg in under 21⁄2 minutes (the patient died afterwards in the ward from hospital gangrene; they usually did in those pre-Listerian days). He amputated in addition the fingers of his young assistant (who died afterwards in the ward from hospital gangrene). He also slashed through the coat tails of a distinguished surgical spectator, who was so terrified that the knife had pierced his vitals he dropped dead from fright.

That was the only operation in history with a 300 percent mortality.

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
CTRL+V and post it #65

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
CTRL+V and post it #66

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
CTRL+V and post it #68
#MentionThePersonThatYouLo

(I forgot to copy the last 2 letters)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #69

I love you Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #70
The blood-vomiting game (Japanese: 吐血の一局, doketsu no ikkyoku) is a famous game of Go of the Edo period of Japan, played on June 27, 1835 between Honinbo Jowa (white) and Intetsu Akaboshi (black). It is noted for the three /ghost moves/ that were allegedly given to Jowa during the game by ghosts, and for the premature death of the go prodigy Intetsu Akaboshi who died soon after coughing up blood onto the board[citation needed] after the game. Selected moves of the game are shown in diagrams.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
CTRL+V and post it #71
08:16:56 ‹catgrips› cat grips is cats dancing to death grips
Mister Smalls

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #72
It is the fall of 1998, and you and Candace (a girl in your grade 11 class whom you've mustered up the courage to ask on a date) are driving home from seeing Rush Hour in your mom's 1994 Toyota Tercel. Trying to avoid awkward small-talk (when all you can think about is a goodnight kiss), you turn the radio to your favourite FM station. The tail-end of Aerosmith's "I don't wanna miss a thing" fades out into the night air.
"Did you see Armageddon this summer?" She asks.
"No." You say after a pause not wanting to admit you saw that shitty fucking movie.
"Oh. I really liked it. I've got a thing for Ben Affleck."
At this point you realize the night is completely ruined. She has a thing for pseudo-intellectual hacks with a Boston accent. She probably has the poster for Good Will Hunting (1997) hanging up in her room. You're screwed. Why did you take her to Rush Hour? You should have known she was too good for jokes about "a black man's radio".
Your thoughts are all a blur as you reach her street. In fact, you miss it all together and have to go back around the block. Flustered, you turn up the radio only to come across the most beautiful thing your ears have ever heard. Suddenly, you look over at Candace gazing back on you. Not quite deer in headlights, but not quite love at first sight. But you know it is special. You pull into her driveway next to a razor scooter and a few Mighty Ducks branded mini sticks (her little brother's, of course) and place the car in park. Eyes lock, and she puts her hand on the arm of your corduroy over-shirt and tells you she had an amazing night.
"Would you like to go out together next weekend? There's a video dance going on at the Community centre."
"I'd love that." She says
After a long silence, with only the angelic hymns of a yet to be named song as your encouragement, you lean over the gear shift and place a kiss on Candace's lips. She doesn't pull away- a miracle.
All you can taste is this moment.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
CTRL+V and post it #74
The Rise and Fall of Apartheid