Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:43:44 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228125 times)

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Recent events of famous and notable fuckwits having hateful andor crap opinions has made me real thankful that no famous people I care about that I can think of have hateful or crap opinions (as fgar as I know).

It's also made me really thankful to havemy trans friends who might have stopped me from becoming an ignorant dufus (doofus?) and also for the people I follow online and share communities with, y'all is some powerful people

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I've really got to knuckle down and acatually create stuff instead of not doing that and wallowing in self- pity every time I  drink enough about how I don't create anything and envy people who can

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I know it's not the done thing to google how much a gift is worth, but this bottle of sparkling wine I got from work at Christmas can be found online for 2 euros per bottle and it tastes like something more in the 3 euro bracket so thanks very much.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Worked my way through a whole bottle of bourbon making lime rickeys, wonder what kind of drink I should make next??

Edit: I was thinking of maybe some cold brew, chai concentrate, with an liquor to make the DIRTIEST CHAI.  Vodka would be to the most obvious option, but I'm trying to think of something that would have a taste that complements the chai spices

WAIT MAYBE I CAN MAKE A CHAI LIQUOR?! That, with the cold brew and a little creme de cacao? A drink only I could love
chai tea latte RoeCocoa
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:56:22 pm by Bobguinary Novel »

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
get pink gin
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Carbon

auaurorau

• Paid
i love
Salubrious Rex Great Joe GirlKisser420 Shell Game Macho Masc Sangy Savage Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. Spenny

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Being pleasantly drunk rules. Just for a short time everything's pretty nice. And I love y'all, and the little bits of happiness, whether it be dumb images, posts about bad energy drinks, or puns just make the days a little better.
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Just drunkenly made myself a ham and cheese with pesto on an English muffin, fulfilling my daily ham contract and craving for carbs/salt. Now to rewatch the Hylics 2 LP and fall asleep

You're all amazing, and I'll hype each and every one of you fuckers until I explode
Mr. Hunky Academia Achilles' Heelies

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System
Just drunkenly made myself a ham and cheese with pesto on an English muffin, fulfilling my daily ham contract and craving for carbs/salt. Now to rewatch the Hylics 2 LP and fall asleep

You're all amazing, and I'll hype each and every one of you fuckers until I explode
Bobguinary Novel, June 24, 2020, 12:46:11 am
I've been avoiding meat lately, I am starving for a ham contract...

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

Bobguinary Novel, June 24, 2020, 12:46:11 am
I've been avoiding meat lately, I am starving for a ham contract...
Achilles' Heelies, June 24, 2020, 11:27:05 am

All you need to do is fall for the "huge ham on deep discount" trick and then boom - unbreakable ham contract
Achilles' Heelies

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
have moonshine need bulbs
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
have moonshine need bulbs
Turbo Sexaphonic Bunnybread Jr., July 01, 2020, 10:08:15 pm
i dunno... I'm kinda low watt with the bulb recession going on here.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Aint no laws. When your drinking claws
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Always a good night out when I find someone weird enough to listen to my gospel of Mandy
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
You know, I didn't really understand the idea of prayers until hitting things that are wildly out of your control. Like what do you say to a friend when they're put in a situation where they have to work, and can catch COVID? Like sure there are a ton of systemic things that need to change, but in that moment, you just want to let someone know you care, even if you're both subject to forces greater than your own.
Vinny Possum RoeCocoa chai tea latte