Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:27:23 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1567227 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I want to make something that lasts. I'm tired of making shitposts. Starting today I will be constructing 28 shitcolumns of the Corinthian order, which adds a far more ornate cornice, divided, from bottom to top, into the cyma reversa, the dentils, the ovolo, the modillions, the fascia, and the cyma recta. The modillions are ornate brackets, similar in use to dentils, but often in the shape of acanthus leaves.

The frieze is sometimes omitted—for example, on the portico of the caryatides of the Erechtheum—and probably did not exist as a structure in the temple of Diana at Ephesus. Neither is it found in the Lycian tombs, which are reproductions in the rock of timber structures based on early Ionian work.[1] The entablature is essentially an evolution of the primitive lintel, which spans two shitposts, supporting the ends of the roof rafters.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte A Meat Seth "Slimy" Rollins Mr. Hunky Academia Lemon Frank West Salubrious Rex Shell Game GirlKisser420

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
ripley's believe it or nut
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Great Joe Salubrious Rex Lemon Vinny Possum Wrought jim and the mammograms

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
All I wanna do, is snap right into, a giant slim jiiiiim 🎶
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop xdaringdamselx Shell Game Dr. Buttplug

auaurorau

• Paid
gender train's running late

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Sometimes i hold my meds in my mouth too long and it burns! :V

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Dr. Girth

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Conor Oberst on Making a Murderer

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
broke: visual novels aren't games
woke: visual novels are games
bespoke: all novels are games between you and the author
Immoral Filth RoeCocoa

auaurorau

• Paid
started counting fibonaccci numbers while waiting at the train station. got up to 1488, which means i discovered a new one
chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm all about a creators getting paid and being able to make a living off of their work, but I swear to fuck not everything needs to be spun up into a profit seeking scheme you capitalism poisoned idea men fuck
Salubrious Rex xdaringdamselx Shell Game

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
You know those last crumbs at the end of a bag of chips or a box of Cheez It are good?

You know how, in recognition of that, you kind of dump those crumbs into your mouth, to finish off the bag?

Don't ever do that with one of these:

I just learned this. But that'll stay with me forever.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop auaurorau Dr. Buttplug Great Joe chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx Frank West RoeCocoa

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
A man at work had face piercings that had been in for over at least fifteen plus years. His face reminded me of the old threadbare frog pin cushion that we cleared out of my grandmother's house.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Introspection. Prudence. The youth of today know not what they are doing, where they are going, or in whose name they are squandering their efforts on this Earth. It wasn't always like this. Men, great Men, guided those impressionable many to self-betterment and greater conscience of History.

"Nothing to excess" and "Surety brings ruin" — those two maxims were inscribed at the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi. But there was one other scribed beside them, preceding them, and it is of that one which I now speak, in which I place fully my conviction. Nosce te ipsum — Know Your Self — this ancient aphorism has been oft repeated by Western History's greatest sages, from Socrates and Plato, through Hobbes and Benjamin Franklin, to Ralph Waldo Emerson and Coleridge. "The proper study of mankind is Man, so: Man — Know Your Self!"

I've private messaged over 35 of Twitch's top streamers with the entreaty of "homo - kys" and I have subsequently been blocked and reported by every single one. Ensconced within this email's attachment field you shall find a digital Octavo by the name of "Apology.pdf". I beg you — do not misunderstand me! My use of the word is in the classic, Socratic sense, I mean by it rather a "defense" — one of my moral character, such as you have seen fit to denigrate with your unceasing dissimulation following my earnest reaching out.

I expected far too much, perhaps: for you to listen and turn your sight inward rather than towards your face cams; to exhibit some intellectual rigour in front your audiences, rather than merely the rigour of your papilla mammaria. Alas. The hive has now been angered, it is deaf and blind to Reason. I shall persevere regardless, I assure you.
chai tea latte Antivehicular Mr. Hunky Academia Macho Masc Sangy Savage Seth "Slimy" Rollins GirlKisser420 Frank West Vinny Possum RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I love to read a Spooks effort post so much
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Can't try too hard if you don't try.