Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:29:45 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1500913 times)

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
please to announce i can now provide you with NFTs for my ballp.it posts. this offers no advantage whatsoever but it will waste your money and destroy the planet. please form an orderly queue.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 12:31:55 pm by luuuuke566 »

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Mark my words I'll be laughing all the way to the (fiat currency) bank when the first of these big time crypto investor assholes dies and they gotta put two bitcoins on his eyelids for the trip across the Styx cause he got no other money in possession so they just end up piling several servers full of hashed jpgs on his decomposing face, caving it in to fucking pulp. Cheers.
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex A Meat Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Snow White and the Seven Simps

Oats

• Paid
  • I just want to talk about trees
please to announce i can now provide you with NFTs for my ballp.it posts. this offers no advantage whatsoever but it will waste your money and destroy the planet. please form an orderly queue.
luuuuke566, March 16, 2021, 11:20:55 am

BulbCoin
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

auaurorau

• Paid
considering turning into a life of crime, but keeping it a secret. this is the part most fail at

auaurorau

• Paid
how to get rid of "cringe". rid the concept out of my being and enthusiastically engage with everything
Seth "Slimy" Rollins xdaringdamselx Tipsy Almond Salubrious Rex thelizzerd RoeCocoa

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
The current division of continents is some bullshit. There’s no geography to it, a bunch of places are basically in 2 of them and don’t even get me started on oceania
chai tea latte

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
The current division of continents is some bullshit. There’s no geography to it, a bunch of places are basically in 2 of them and don’t even get me started on oceania
GirlKisser420, March 17, 2021, 10:38:42 pm
hey have you heard of this place called constantinople

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I have a desire to buy nice hangers. I've always had the cheap plastic ones you can buy a huge pack of at Walmart for $5 or so. Half of them have duct tape on them from where I broke them on accident. I just have this desire of "I'm an adult now with adult job I should buy nicer hangers soon". It's so stupid.
jim and the mammograms RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I have a desire to buy nice hangers. I've always had the cheap plastic ones you can buy a huge pack of at Walmart for $5 or so. Half of them have duct tape on them from where I broke them on accident. I just have this desire of "I'm an adult now with adult job I should buy nicer hangers soon". It's so stupid.
thelizzerd, March 18, 2021, 07:13:47 pm
when you put your clothes on the wooden hangars, they don't fall off when you put the hangar back on the bar

for this reason i would willinglly kiss a wooden clothes hanger and I think you should buy some
jim and the mammograms RoeCocoa

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Imagine Orson Welles recording videos for Cameo.
chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I want to travel through a forest at sundown and stumble upon the ruined base of a tower from a bygone age and never learn it’s true history
chai tea latte Seth "Slimy" Rollins Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 06:27:32 pm by GirlKisser420 »

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
thelizzerd, March 18, 2021, 07:13:47 pm
when you put your clothes on the wooden hangars, they don't fall off when you put the hangar back on the bar

for this reason i would willinglly kiss a wooden clothes hanger and I think you should buy some
chai tea latte, March 18, 2021, 07:16:51 pm

wooden hangers my shirts fall off. I also like to hang every item of clothing I own. I counted and I own 128 hangers currently. To replace all of them would cost like $100 if I got the style I was looking at on amazon. I want the like velvety ones.

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
get the hangers
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

auaurorau

• Paid
to own brain: shut up monkey brain i don't need you rn
xX_sp00ks_Xx