Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:15:33 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 99063 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #270
Haven't seen that many shirtless dudes in one night since my college days
MarioSpeedwagon, January 23, 2020, 07:51:57 am
The number keeps going up with each passing live.
Shell Game, January 23, 2020, 09:53:22 am

Next time someone's just going to show up pre-shirtless.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #271

Bobguinary Novel, January 23, 2020, 11:44:59 am

Dammit I told you that in confidence
Shell Game Macho Masc Sangy Savage Big Stinky

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #272

Victor Laszlo, January 23, 2020, 12:33:51 pm

Just put on a labcoat with the sleeves ripped off, and on the back put a giant "BORN TO CURE - 99 ALT MEDS CRUSHED" patch on the back.
Big Stinky NutshellGulag

ViviVixen

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #273

Just put on a labcoat with the sleeves ripped off, and on the back put a giant "BORN TO CURE - 99 ALT MEDS CRUSHED" patch on the back.
Bobguinary Novel, January 23, 2020, 01:00:27 pm

Don't forget the forehead bandanna with one of those old-timey doctors' reflectors attached.

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #274

alternatively,
"GOOD FOR HEALTH
BAD FOR EDUCATION"
except the pill picture is a buttplug.
MarioSpeedwagon Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #275
F plus live is always my favorite time of the year. As some of you might be aware, I'm kind of weird! Being around so many people, some of them extremely different from me, and knowing that they'll all get where I'm coming from is not a thing I get to experience very often. Also, it helps that everyone is funny enough to keep up with me, which is also rare, because I'm hilarious. My only real regret from this year's event is that I've made enough friends in this community that I had to split my time, and didn't get to spend nearly enough time with everyone as I wanted to. I think I'm gonna try to not sleep next year to cram as much people time as I can in. A non-exhaustive list of memories, in no order:

- Finally meeting Zekka in person. I pick him out in the lobby because he was imitating bad NPC pathfinding. Within about 20 seconds we were talking about philosophy, and stupid people who are into philosophy, for several hours. Zekka is so cool.

- Everything about the live show. I don't even want to recap it because I'd rather relisten fresh once it comes out (and not spoil for anyone who wasn't there) but almost every reading was perfect.

- Okay, I will say that the thing Shell read was probably my second favorite of any wikihow articles that have been read on the show, and she did a great job with it! (The first is "how to create a wolf pack" from the first garbage day. Sorry, I just really like wolf packs.)

- Pitching my BEAUTIFUL BOY and his SON THRONE in Jackbox. All the Jackbox rounds we did were golden, but naturally the bit I remember the best is my own joke.

- Discovering the sasquatch room with just me and Bozarth in the f plus house. Also, Bozarth stealing firewood from next door.

- Deciding to talk after the live show with Chai, Gany, and Dr. A for a few minutes and stretching it out into a few hours, which ended with Chai giving me a magic spell on a business card.

- Nutshell's very good gingerbread cookies.

- The extended series of riffing sessions that happened after karaoke that ended with the egyptian-themed piss escape room.

Honestly, the last couple months have been tremendously bad for me, and I started slipping into some old, bad habits and bitterness that I hadn't had in years. There was a certain point at karaoke where the singing was good (and I wish I could remember which song was going at the time, I think one of sachi's?) and there were two groups of people next to me were having funny conversations. I sat back and looked around, and everyone else in the room was happy to be there too, and an intense feeling of belonging swept over me. To Lemon, Boots, Jimmyfranks, Bozarth, anyone else who helped the show work, and everyone who came out, thank you for giving me that.

Also, for the record, I DID send Lemon an image to use for the big board, but it was late and he didn't notice it so I'll share it here:

Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game Lemon Adam Bozarth ViviVixen Jabrekkenoni Big Stinky Ganymede A Meat Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Zekka Immoral Filth NutshellGulag blunge

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #276
I couldn't figure out which one you meant at first, Frank. Then I remembered you described one of them as, and I'm paraphrasing, the perfect storm of useless wikihow.

Glad I did it justice!

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #277
I got called Bunnybread Jr., and I think it changed my life. I promise to be responsible with my new powers.
Turbo Sexaphonic Bunnybread Jr., January 21, 2020, 08:33:54 pm

I don't think you really get the whole BB ethos.

However, you should keep the moniker cause, really, what's one more bastard child for me?
Hux Shell Game Lemon Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. NutshellGulag

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #278
I got called Bunnybread Jr., and I think it changed my life. I promise to be responsible with my new powers.
Turbo Sexaphonic Bunnybread Jr., January 21, 2020, 08:33:54 pm

I don't think you really get the whole BB ethos.

However, you should keep the moniker cause, really, what's one more bastard child for me?
Bunnybread, January 23, 2020, 10:41:04 pm
i'm the one that called him that, which begs the question:
is this one ours? since we are married and all...

Bunnybread

• Ridiculist
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #279
Married?  Welp, no memory of that either.  Along with nearly all of my reading and most of my singing. 

Jesus.  I didn't think I could get married no matter how drunk.  I thought I had an auto-self destruct that would kick in before it got close. Gotta check my manufacturer's warranty.  I should be a smoking crater, by now.

I really need to see some photos and video of the weekend.
Dr. Buttplug ViviVixen Hux

Shell Game

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #280
Also, I beat you at arm wrestling.

Bunnybread

• Ridiculist
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #281
Was it you that double teamed me with Bump throwing her entire bodyweight against my arm?

cause if so....

Lemon Victor Laszlo Dr. Buttplug NutshellGulag

Shell Game

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #282
Nah you may have blocked it out.

Fyi this was me.
GirlKisser420 Macho Masc Sangy Savage marxcarl Puppy Time blunge NutshellGulag chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #283
I had a profoundly delightful experience. It was so nice to see friends new and old, and to visit a new city, and to spend time with some very dear internet friends offline, a move that I think intensifies and supercharges online relationships.

Special thanks to:

My dear Frank West, who I talked with as much as I'd hoped to be able to and then some, with whom I bonded, I think, through recounting our shared vulnerabilities.

Deciding to talk after the live show with Chai, Gany, and Dr. A for a few minutes and stretching it out into a few hours, which ended with Chai giving me a magic spell on a business card.
Frank West, January 23, 2020, 06:53:08 pm
I made ten of these a few months ago and managed to give out nine of them. I can promise you that it was written with zero ironic intent, and that it will genuinely last until the morning after you immolate it. I'm glad you got a good one.

Zekka:
A sheer and magnificent delight. I was so happy to spend time with you, and even happier to have continued bonding on the day I left the city. We had many wonderful conversations, and this new phase of our friendship is going to be really, really good, I think.

Shell Game: you are a QUEEN. I voted for you every time except for when I didn't. For someone who stepped up to fill a void, I'm glad you have found a true sort of calling, a space you're uniquely qualified to fill. Llaneza. Belonging - "to be accepted / as part of an undeniable reality / like stones and trees". I am incredibly #blessed to know you and to have a dear friend to talk to about my personal demons. Spending time with you is a constant treasure. I am so thankful you're in my life.

the sea hag: we met through sheer coincidence but I can't help feeling that there was providence in our connection. We spent most of the day, if not the night, together, and I'm glad to count you as one of my little ducklings, a friend I want to know more.

Amy: you know what it's about. It was fun recreationally flirting with you at the sex shop. I had a really nice time impressing the nerds with what someone there referred to as a 'surprising  depth of knowledge' and I hope you did too! I would've loved to spend more time with you. Text me if you're in Vancouver Canada.

Everyone else: game recognize game. Bless up
Dr. Buttplug Frank West Shell Game sea hag Big Stinky Angora Gomorrah Immoral Filth NutshellGulag
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 04:09:08 pm by chai tea latte »

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #284

alternatively,
"GOOD FOR HEALTH
BAD FOR EDUCATION"
except the pill picture is a buttplug.
Hux, January 23, 2020, 05:51:15 pm

For real tho, if you find a buttplug shaped back patch I call dibs.