Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:31:54 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 280: For A Better Slearth  (Read 6917 times)

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
280: For A Better Slearth #15
Oh man, I love these bad writing episodes so much. I'm not that great of a writer, but hey! I like to have fun, and I think that's more than any of these guys can say. That said, so many of their writing problems could be fixed if they just had birds that could control minds in their universe and use that to fix all their plot holes. "Tweet tweet! Put jaguar blood in that lady!" "Caw caw! Give that kitsune a nice haircut!"

Anyway, I loved this episode so much that I couldn't just pick one stupid thing to draw:
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sherman Tank Wrought Lemon Spenny KingKalamari Nikaer Drekin chai tea latte Adam Bozarth GirlKisser420 SHAMBA~1.SBB Wyst Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa Vinny Possum Eider Duck Corn Syrup Captain Nobeard NutshellGulag One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Dawnswalker Shell Game Liatai

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
280: For A Better Slearth #16
Do they play Frolf on Slearth?
Spenny

Ven Malakim

• Paid
  • died for your fins
280: For A Better Slearth #17
If there is a Black Mirror with vampires spin-off in the works, it better be called Blank Mirror. Not that Blood Mirror wouldn't be a more accurate description of how trashy it would/should be but c'mon.
Sherman Tank Liatai

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
280: For A Better Slearth #18
finally catching up

this cast is fucking great together

Nutshell: thank you for the Lauren K Hamilton joke!
actually so many stealth winners in this ep!
Wrought Dawnswalker Mix Liatai
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 09:33:25 am by Shell Game »