Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:57:06 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Quotes Thread  (Read 489148 times)

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
F Plus Quotes Thread #210
"I wrote the Kiss song 'Strutter,' and then Kiss stole it from me!"

I've been binging on episodes. Anyone remember which one this is from?

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
F Plus Quotes Thread #211
Sounds like an Amy Lee joint. I don't remember for sure, though.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:27:13 am by Isfahan »

Deep 13

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #212
From the Above Top Secret episode, this exchange cracks me up:

Isfahan: What flavor kool-aid are you drinking, Portaxx?

Portaxx: Pterodactyl flavored!

Liatai

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
F Plus Quotes Thread #213
FUCK YOU I'M ALAN FUCKING BISHOP MAN

I'm often tempted to use this in conversation, but sadly my name isn't as good for yelling as Alan Fucking Bishop Man.
Liatai

JonRG

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #214
Sounds like an Amy Lee joint. I don't remember for sure, though.
Isfahan, March 24, 2015, 06:25:19 am

I listened to that one today, and it wasn't in there. It was a random Lemon interjection, but I can't place it.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
F Plus Quotes Thread #215
The reading from bodymod.org about the guy cutting his frenulum is one of the hardest to listen to, but also one of my all-time favorites. Everything in there is gold

"The glans (or: glans)"

"Hang on, I cut my dick open and for some reason there was blood underneath! Did I do something wrong? I mean, other than cut my dick open?" "No, no, penises want to bleed, it's just their natural state"

"He said 'wound glued otherwise' in past tense, does that mean this was attempt #2?" "This was attempt #7. First thing I used to glue it with was melted gummy bears, that didn't work, not recommended. Then I used some more blood, turns out that didn't work..."

"Using piss to disinfect the wound is so far his best idea"

"But as I patched the booklet easy to urinate can open." "This is a mad lib at this point"

"After a week, the wound has healed so well that I could resist gently masturbate" "He's just been gently masturbating this whole time?" "Now I can keep my hands off!"

"The operation is now thirty years back. By the way, I'm 32 years old" "Okay well we can circumcise your child or we could get a little bit more creative?"

JonRG

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #216
I had to muffle my snickers while my uncle read a passage from Isaiah, which had multiple uses of the word "inequity,"  because all I could think of was the first post in this thread.

John Toast

• The original Fat Voiceâ„¢
  • Ridiculist
  • Cover me in syrup. I'm delicious.
F Plus Quotes Thread #217
I had to muffle my snickers while my uncle read a passage from Isaiah, which had multiple uses of the word "inequity,"  because all I could think of was the first post in this thread.
Nyarai, April 05, 2015, 05:04:29 pm

It's such a Bibley word! You almost never hear it outside of someone doing a scripture reading.

On the topic of dick jokes, Portaxx yelling "SOMEONE CUDDLE MAH CAHK!" in the cuddling episode is a new fave.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
F Plus Quotes Thread #218
"Stove hot! Touch stove!"
Liatai Mistress Eva

VelvetOwl

• Why do people call me Steve?
  • Paid
  • Such a lust for revenge!
F Plus Quotes Thread #219
Two from Lemon.

"Yeah. Yeah, and you look at [car inflation at] and think 'that's kinda weird', but then you scroll down and see another car hanging on, like, Hellraiser meat hooks with a GIANT FLOPPY DONG, with a man coming out of his urethra."

"Hey, you guys wanna hear something super surprising? Big Daddy Rhino's gay."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 09:32:55 am by VelvetOwl »

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump
F Plus Quotes Thread #220
Two from Lemon.

"Yeah. Yeah, and you look at [car inflation at] and think 'that's kinda weird', but then you scroll down and see another car hanging on, like, Hellraiser meat hooks with a GIANT FLOPPY DONG, with a man coming out of his urethra."

"Hey, you guys wanna hear something super surprising? Big Daddy Rhino's gay."
VelvetOwl, April 24, 2015, 09:30:54 am

Big Daddy Rhino is probably my favorite unabashedly sexual F Plus 'dude'.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
F Plus Quotes Thread #221
Victor Laszlo's DIY cum lube estimation cost in the Bad Dragon episode makes me so happy.

Haydon

• Paid
F Plus Quotes Thread #222
German Stog: ...I brought her to my hotel room where Cream and I had our way with this new big bunny girl named Madison. I'm always blown away as to how powerful and delicious orgasms are when taking a new plush on for the first time--
Boots: So, this is posted with the assumption that we know who, or what, "Cream" is? Like the followers of this thread--
Isfahan: "Cream" is capitalised.
Boots: --they'd be, "ah, yes, Cream."
German Stog: Ooh, Eric Clapton, you have to save me some--
Lemon: Oh, come on! This was a perfectly nice fetish and you had to bring Eric Clapton into it. "Uaargh, my baby fell out a window--" - shut the fuck up!
[Laughter]

This is always amazing
Digital Walnut Sherman Tank Liatai Yavuz A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
F Plus Quotes Thread #223
Big Daddy Rhino is probably my favorite unabashedly sexual F Plus 'dude'.
nigeline, April 25, 2015, 03:36:36 am

Mine's The monster cock Crusader.  Something about the ridiculous enthusiasm combined with the fanatical devotion to a single fetish.  In a site full of characters with backstory and personality, here's just a guy who just wants to make butt smut and doesn't much care about the details.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
F Plus Quotes Thread #224
Mine's The monster cock Crusader.  Something about the ridiculous enthusiasm combined with the fanatical devotion to a single fetish.  In a site full of characters with backstory and personality, here's just a guy who just wants to make butt smut and doesn't much care about the details.
Puppy Time, April 29, 2015, 05:42:12 pm

Well, in his case there was one very very important detail.
Liatai