Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:36:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

What's your favorite F Plus topic?

Crazy and physically impossible fetishes
45 (12%)
Creepy and gross fetishes
24 (6.4%)
Weirdo subcultures and broken people in general
47 (12.6%)
Stupid people
39 (10.4%)
People with terrible views (including PUAs)
23 (6.1%)
Support groups
5 (1.3%)
Pseudoscience and hippie bullshit
33 (8.8%)
Teenagers being teenagers
18 (4.8%)
Nerds
16 (4.3%)
"Social justice"
14 (3.7%)
Poetry and literature
20 (5.3%)
People who are legitimately crazy (including conspiracy theorists)
40 (10.7%)
Food
26 (7%)
Dating websites for the poorly socialized
15 (4%)
Drugs, maaaaan
9 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Topic: What's your favorite type of episode?  (Read 26704 times)

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode?
What's your favorite F Plus area of expertise? You can vote for three different things. You can also explain why you like them. I am personally torn between fetishes (the ball busting episode is one of my top favorites) and weirdo subcultures like bronies.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 05:52:56 pm by Cat Planet »

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
What's your favorite type of episode? #1
I said "pseudoscience and hippie bullshit", but what I honestly meant was "magick".

Cat Planet

• Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #2
Yeah, that was meant as a catch all category for all New Age shit.

Neal

What's your favorite type of episode? #3
I really like the single-lunatic episodes like Connie Marshall or Jonathan Lee Richestm. That specific and prolific insanity seems to becoming more and more rare online, although I may just not be looking in the right places. I don't count any form of craziness that actually harm or make other people miserable - those two I mentioned are the sort of crazy that is also virtually harmless, and I'd like to listen to my atrocity tourism without feeling a bit queasy hearing the manifesto of someone that might show up in a news headline in the near future.

Cat Planet

• Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #4
Speaking of improbable fetishes, I've just had two root cmonster cocks done today and while I was sitting there I thought "Hmmm, I wonder if there is someone who is aroused by dental pain". The thought made me feel unnerved. This is what this podcast is doing to me.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
What's your favorite type of episode? #5
Speaking of improbable fetishes, I've just had two root cmonster cocks done today and while I was sitting there I thought "Hmmm, I wonder if there is someone who is aroused by dental pain". The thought made me feel unnerved. This is what this podcast is doing to me.
Cat Planet, February 25, 2015, 06:22:38 pm

I like the terrible people and the stupid people.  Super bonus points if shitty fanfic is involved. 

It's also fun seeing the permutations of the above two in the weird subcultures.

I'm not as big a fan of the fetish stuff unless it involves people being pompous about it (as in the waifu movement).  Otherwise, it's sometimes funny, but weird fetishes on their own aren't as entertaining to me as bad writing or just plain broken/nutty/idiotic people. 

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
What's your favorite type of episode? #6
I really like the super crazies, and I really like the one-off weirdo format episodes, like the singing episode.

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
What's your favorite type of episode? #7
I really like the super crazies, and I really like the one-off weirdo format episodes, like the singing episode.
jack chick, February 25, 2015, 06:48:40 pm

YES

I want more singing episodes. 

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
What's your favorite type of episode? #8
I would be super happy if there was another singing episode with a different room of ridiculists, but I wouldn't turn it down if any of the ones in episode 151 came back. (Besides Lemon, obviously.)

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
What's your favorite type of episode? #9
The ones that I always like that weren't specifically in the poll are the dating sites and conspiracy theorists. Dating sites because it's hilarious to see the blatant lack of self awareness on display and conspiracy theorists because I find the crazy shit they believe genuinely fascinating.

Cat Planet

• Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #10
The ones that I always like that weren't specifically in the poll are the dating sites and conspiracy theorists. Dating sites because it's hilarious to see the blatant lack of self awareness on display and conspiracy theorists because I find the crazy shit they believe genuinely fascinating.
KingKalamari, February 25, 2015, 08:26:44 pm

I've added the dating site option, you can change your answers if you would like to. I think that conspiracy theorists fall under the "crazy" category.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:43:58 pm by Cat Planet »

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #11
I voted for the fetishes, subcultures and dating sites, because while all those are good by themselves, they seem to triangulate to my true favorite, the roleplayers.

Maybe it's because roleplaying is 'my scene', maybe it's because we're seeing people put so much of themselves into something so fucking stupid, maybe it's because the brief focus on one specific person leads to some really weird quirks coming out, or maybe it's the 'grab bag' nature that means you never hear enough about something to get tired of it. Whatever it is, those episodes are fucking fantastic to me.

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #12
I love the episodes that are at the intersection of sex and weird subculture because when the misogynists or anti-vaxxers or gamergaters have drained me of any faith in humanity, somehow knowing that somewhere a sad lonely human pitifully jerking off in their trailer is convinced they are getting a blow job from a ghost just makes me smile.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
What's your favorite type of episode? #13
I like it when people seem to be enjoying their crazy in a harmless way, and when the podcast doesn't feel like an attack on that. Maybe it's because sometimes I see a little of myself in the subjects, I tend to enjoy it less when there's a level of "you are bad and wrong for this." If the podcast is about something that's genuinely dangerous or harmful, like the PUAs, then I get frustrated and angry with the subjects and it's not as enjoyable because I don't think feeling like that is a good or enjoyable way to spend my time. I tend to think that whiny teenagers, fanfic writers and people who talk too much about jerking off are probably normal, reasonable people who, like us all, have the occasional weird hobby or lapse of judgement. I think it happened more in the earlier episodes, but sometimes an episode veers into making fun of the people themselves rather than the dumb shit being read, which sours the listening experience for me a little.

The f plus is at it's best when it's just taking something that's very obviously a bit nuts and not dwelling too long on why something is wrong or bad.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
What's your favorite type of episode? #14
I've just had two root cmonster cocks done today
Cat Planet, February 25, 2015, 06:22:38 pm

This new word filter, I like it.
Cat Planet chai tea latte moooo566 (taylor's version) Nikaer Drekin Fanzay