Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:40:09 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens?  (Read 11764 times)

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens?
I noticed that in certain episodes that the ridiculists seem to hate people that wear Doc Martens.  What does the F Plus have against college aged hipster chicks?

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #1
Doc Martens are the fingerless gloves of feet.
count_actuala Odd Ansemaru Promethorn Sherman Tank

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #2
Doc Martens are the fingerless gloves of feet.
Isfahan, March 03, 2014, 05:10:06 pm

I always thought cutting off the toes of Kumquatxop's stupid shoes would be "the fingerless gloves of feet"

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #3
Does this mean the ultimate Fplus award for bad taste goes to a guy who's wearing Doc Martins, fingerless gloves and a fedora?

(I use fingerless gloves. Shameful I know, but I have really, really pretty hands and everyone needs to see them.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #4
I have a pair of high heeled Docs for work that are super cute. But then, I just attended a family dinner out wearing Uggs (fuck you they're comfy) which might discredit me somewhat.

Odd

• Paid
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #5
I'm almost certain there are a lot of individuals that dress with that exact same combination Montrith so I'm not sure you could call it ultimate.
Much like how the Dilophosaurus in Jurassic Park extended his frill when shooting bile at you, there are some  wardrobes that warn you that if you engage the person that person is going to say something awful. The more objectionable pieces of clothing they wear, the more dangerous the creature.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #6
I've never seen a nerd wear Docs.  All the nerds I've seen wear DCs and other skating shoes

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #7
😅
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 12:11:51 am by chai tea latte »

September

• Paid
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #8
I've never seen a nerd wear Docs.  All the nerds I've seen wear DCs and other skating shoes
Smoking Crow, March 03, 2014, 06:39:41 pm

I know nerds who wear docs, but they're usually the kind of nerd who's also committed to activism and community service (i.e. not the terrible ones).
kal-elk, March 03, 2014, 06:50:22 pm
Hello, terrible nerd who wears Docs here. I always thought of them as a fairly inoffensive boot. Maybe it's less "people who wear Doc Martens" and more "people who feel the need to mention that their boots are Doc Martens".

Or maybe my shoes have absorbed my self-awareness. Who knows?

Odd

• Paid
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #9
the kind of nerd who's also committed to activism and community service (i.e. not the terrible ones).kal-elk, March 03, 2014, 06:50:22 pm
Ha. heh.
Heh.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #10
the kind of nerd who's also committed to activism and community service (i.e. not the terrible ones).kal-elk, March 03, 2014, 06:50:22 pm
Ha. heh.
Heh.
Odd, March 03, 2014, 07:16:20 pm

Okay, yeah, you've got me there. A different kind of terrible nerd, then.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #11
Does this mean the ultimate Fplus award for bad taste goes to a guy who's wearing Doc Martins, fingerless gloves and a fedora?

(I use fingerless gloves. Shameful I know, but I have really, really pretty hands and everyone needs to see them.
montrith, March 03, 2014, 05:54:52 pm
Yeah, but you're in Finland. Exposing your hands to the elements only proves how unremittingly metal you are.

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #12
Because everyone on the F Plus wears Crocs[citation needed]. The most fashionable and reliable of footware[citation needed].

crow

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #13
Because everyone on the F Plus wears Crocs[citation needed]. The most fashionable and reliable of footware[citation needed].
MicroMissles, March 03, 2014, 08:42:25 pm

Hey buddy, only Crocs give you the comfort you need when going on a dicksucking world tour that may or may not have broken several laws of physics.

Let's see you do THAT, Doc Martens!

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Why does the F Plus hate Doc Martens? #14
Hey buddy, only Crocs give you the comfort you need when going on a dicksucking world tour that may or may not have broken several laws of physics.

Let's see you do THAT, Doc Martens!
portaxx, March 03, 2014, 10:11:50 pm

I thought that commercial was banned outside of Europe.