Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:41:24 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm regularly twitch streaming now  (Read 2981 times)

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
I'm regularly twitch streaming now
I've been periodically streaming stuff on the main f plus twitch channel with Portaxx and Toast, and I've occasionally been streaming on my own channel when the mood strikes me, but recently, since shifting to a full-time salaried job, I consistently have Friday nights open, so I've started regularly streaming Killer7 on my own, which is one of the most joyful and perfect games ever made. My channel is here: https://www.twitch.tv/frankfrankfrankwest. My plan is to stream Fridays starting at 10:00 pm EST, usually with 15-20 minutes of a warmup game to let people trickle in, except on days when I get called in to record an f plus episode, in which case I'll try to stream the next evening.

EDIT: If you want to try and have some idea of what is going on in Killer7, you can watch the streams I've already done, or maybe just the intro and outro cutscenes for each stream: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoc6Vytb54RMnkePBZyb8JjL64pC0Cutf. This probably won't actually help you understand Killer7. Also, I apologize for the first stream, it was on the PS2 version, which is a port so bad it's nearly unplayable. I also plan to move on to No More Heroes 1+2 after I finish Killer7, and I don't know what I'll do after that.
chai tea latte dijon du jour
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 06:55:11 pm by Frank West »

Deep 13

• Paid
I'm regularly twitch streaming now #1
Due to a hand injury I've been unable to play From Soft games (or action games in general) but I've been really enjoying your Sekiro videos on Youtube. Never played it before but getting to experience it thru your playthrough is a lot of fun, thanks for that!
Frank West