Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:55:07 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1477556 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I hold so much sympathy for the people whose minds were blown by the music of The Beatles. I get it too, right, even if it's so old you can hear what's special about it. But I'm sorry, I simply can't - I wish I could but - I cannot have my mind blown by it. Time has passed, can you seriously expect this shit to have any effect on me at a time where 100 gecs exists? It's like me doing a pound of cocaine and then being asked to appreciate the beauty of a sunset. Get real.
xdaringdamselx thelizzerd

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
It's weird how readily we accept the fact that the Latin alphabet has lowercase and uppercase letters like it's a thing we have to have in a language
Great Joe thelizzerd RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
i'm hot
chai tea latte eldritchhat cat_examiner Salubrious Rex thelizzerd

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
i'm hot
Spooks, March 30, 2023, 04:13:42 pm

hi hot, im cat
Salubrious Rex thelizzerd chai tea latte Great Joe A Meat xdaringdamselx Lemon Shell Game Dr. Buttplug xX_sp00ks_Xx

A Meat

• Paid
gonna go see the mcdonalds with the embalmed corpse of ronald mcdonald in a giant glass case in the center of the restaurant
xX_sp00ks_Xx xdaringdamselx chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
just like biggie, i'm ready to die

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
It feels like there's less posts about transgender day of visibility compared to years prior and I honestly think it's because of current legislation. It makes me sad.
Shell Game

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I like orange juice but every time I drink it something in the back of my mind asks "Does this taste like vomit?" because it remembers the time when I was 9 and had a flu that lasted a month and nearly killed me. For some reason during this I was at the shopping center with my friends and their grandma and I collapsed on the ground, so they decided to give me orange juice which I vomitted up again 5 minutes later in a toy aisle at K-mart.

And that's what I think about every time I drink orange juice.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Shell Game Antivehicular

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
I like orange juice but every time I drink it something in the back of my mind asks "Does this taste like vomit?" because it remembers the time when I was 9 and had a flu that lasted a month and nearly killed me. For some reason during this I was at the shopping center with my friends and their grandma and I collapsed on the ground, so they decided to give me orange juice which I vomitted up again 5 minutes later in a toy aisle at K-mart.

And that's what I think about every time I drink orange juice.
Salubrious Rex, April 03, 2023, 09:06:11 am

I have a similar reaction to lemon-lime Kool-Aid, for similar reasons. Luckily that one's extremely easy to cut out of your diet forever with no value lost.

A Meat

• Paid
if you make a priceless piece of art you should be allowed to get everything you want for free
Salubrious Rex Sauce RoeCocoa

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Salubrious Rex Antivehicular PaulLovesToLaugh Hux Great Joe Dr. Buttplug Shell Game RoeCocoa

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Attorney: So let me get this straight, you mean to tell me that while the rest of them dudes were getting their kicks, you were doing what exactly?

Defendant: I beg your pardon?
Sauce Antivehicular organburner

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
Been thinking today about how there's probably people who have met both my brother and I and didn't know we were related.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

organburner

• Paid
If the beatles were alive today we'd call him Cringo Star
xX_sp00ks_Xx

A Meat

• Paid
Kingdom Hearts and its sequel, Democratic People's Republic Hearts
Sauce