Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:44:16 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Preëmptive RSS apology & another run at casting.  (Read 5042 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I just updated the xml information for the Irregular feed, seeing as how the feed has been pretty much broken for.... well, for a long time.

Right now I'm doing a fresh attempt at casting (put out a call for TS/TV folks on Twitter), so we'll see how that goes. I also revived some very old email exchanges I had with people to see if the interest was still there to try again for a recording session. So, we'll see how that goes. If I get hits back from those (or from this post), we'll try again.

Meantime, in fixing the XML and making it so that can start to populate automatically from the F+ site, I had to change the GUIDs, which means that you'll get a duplicate of each episode if you're still subscribed to Irregular. Sorry, had to be done. Delete the dupes or unsubscribe/resubscribe and everything should be good again.

And now maybe there will be a reason to stay subscribed to that thing in the first place.