Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

I found my old cringe writing.

(1/4) > >>

Commander_Xephy:
I was doing some computer cleanup (which I only do when I get ready to upgrade my PC components) and I found a folder called "why does this exist". Being the curious mouse I am, I decided to poke my nose into that folder and find out exactly why I sounded like I was having my midlife crisis when I named the folder. I will provide an example of this to you, and you're welcome to provide your own!! :)

Title: Temari and Gaara's Weird talk show [write date: 1/30/2007] (For context, I was twelve when I wrote this.)

Temari: Welcome to my talk show, starring me!
Gaara:-_-
Temari: Oops! And Gaara is, too. Anyway, we have Naruto ans Sasuke on our show today!!
Sasuke: Why did you drag me here?!?
Naruto: Because, we have to let all of Kohona know our secret.
Gaara: Naruto, do you have something you want all of Kohona to hear?
Naruto: Yeah!!! Sasuke and I are going out!!!
Audience:O.O *pukes in paper bags*
Gaara and Temari: -_- ... O.O
Naruto and Sasuke ignore everyone and make out
Temari: Guys! You’re on live television!!
Sasuke: So? Who cares?
Audience: *raises hands*
Gaara: Anyway, why are you guys going out all of a sudden?
Naruto: Because, Sasuke's hot!!!!!!!!
Sasuke: Because Naruto needed me to live an ordinary life.
Temari: *gagging* to make me sick.
Audience: *gagging*
Gaara: O.O O.O O.O -_- -_- -_-
Temari: Lets close this episode of the show!
Gaara: Good idea!
Naruto ans Sasuke start making out
Temari and Gaara try to seperate the gay

chai tea latte:
Bless up, and thanks for sharing

EYE OF ZA:
(4th grade)
Amebas & Humans
A compare and contrast report

Humans are highly evolved. They are multi-cellular. They have hair. They are animals. They are very smart. They eat Pizza Hut pizza. They wear clothes, breathe, have many senses and are large.

Amebas are very un-evolved. They are mono-cellular. They have no hair. They are also animals. They eat Protozoa Hut protozoa. They have no clothes and don't breathe. They have very few senses and are Smaller than this period..

Hux:
(4th grade)
Amebas & Humans

Humans are highly evolved. They are multi-cellular. They have hair. They are animals. They are very smart. They eat Pizza Hut pizza. They wear clothes, breathe, have many senses and are large.

Amebas are very un-evolved. They are mono-cellular. They have no hair. They are also animals. They eat Protozoa Hut protozoa. They have no clothes and don't breathe. They have very few senses and are Smaller than this period..
THE CURSE OF THE WITCH OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB, August 12, 2020, 11:56:48 pm
--- End quote ---

this is so fucking funny, oh my god.
it makes me want to find some of my old writing and transcribe it here.

Antivehicular:
(4th grade)
Amebas & Humans

THE CURSE OF THE WITCH OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB, August 12, 2020, 11:56:48 pm
--- End quote ---

goddamn, I could go for some Protozoa Hut right now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version