Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:52:04 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: thefmin.us  (Read 10422 times)

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
thefmin.us #15
Played around a little bit in CSS with the episode view. See screenshots below.

CSS
header { position:absolute; z-index:3; top:0; right:0; left:0; }
.epPost.img-container { position:fixed; top:0; right:0; bottom:0; left:0; }

// either remove these rules...
.epPost.img-container { min-height: 100px; max-height: 45vh; max-width:1400px; }
// or add these....
.epPost.img-container { min-height: auto; max-height: auto; max-width:auto; }

main.container + div.container { position: relative; z-index: 3; width: 100%; background: white; margin-top: 3em; }
#comments { max-width: 1170px; width:90%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; background:transparent; }
footer.chalkboard-wood { position:relative; z-index:3; }

Not sure if that's to your liking or not, just wanted to experiment since you've got nice high-res images anyway. The .img-container thing won't translate that well to taller screens - would work better if it had a background image instead of an img element inside.
Lemon, October 10, 2016, 11:01:23 am

Looks pretty good actually. I've made a few tweaks and incorporated it into the site design. Thanks Lemon!

subculture

• Paid
thefmin.us #16
I was looking for a general, non-episode-specific Extra Credit thread and couldn't quite find one, so I'll just put this here.

Just finished listening to all the Fpluses and this podcast is fitting the void quite nicely while I wait for more. Thanks you guys! It sounds like you've had a lot of fun putting these together.
GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank Shell Game beelzeboob Amelia Blank Ganymede