Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:38:39 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 450048 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1485
I can't fuckking beat human resource machine

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1486
YOOOOO
Seht please take the post timeskip designs with a grain of salt
They aren’t for everyone
You won’t get there for a while
But Ignoring the clear sexualization they are pretty fire

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1487
24 Aug, 2014 @ 4:24pm
Hello, I am currently 16 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already replaced my limbs with limbs from a dead walrus, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go to train. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. Thank you all so much.
Salubrious Rex Antivehicular

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1488
Anyway I think it’s probably some sort of commentary about carnivorey and consumption, probably very neoliberal in nature.  It’s mega notable that all the butchery happens offscreen.  The meat flows into and out of the meat store totally decoupled from whatever it was before so that the bird and cat can hang out.  Instead these predators let out their aggression in the modern way, by terrorizing the realities and attention spans of the humans around them.  Except for the man eating giant, he’s still eating guys at suburban barbecues because you can never tame all the predators or something.  That’s all bullshit and fake, it’s a culturally if not neurologically autistic man having a bit of fun with language while being lazy with his drawings.  I don’t know if it means anything.

Heathcliff narrator does take a day to tell us “I like omnivores”.  I couldn’t tell who was speaking as is often the case.  What could this mean?  🧐
VaMpIrESoFtWaRe Antivehicular

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1489
I am sorry to hear this, my birdie died as well because of an accident with my boyfriend not too long ago and to this day it hurts so much, thinking about him and his last moments...it really hurt me and I get what you are going through, just remember that your bird loves you and he is flapping his little wings in heaven singing and chirping with all the other birdies, remember that you would never truly hurt him in your life, that this was an accident, that you love and cherish that little guy, take your time to heal, it's gonna take sometime, even now I still get up some days expecting him and get sad when I remember, it's gonna take you a while to heal but you will heal, no matter what, your birdie loves you and he looking down on you right now praying that he sees you happy again, I hope you the best of luck ❤️

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #1490
deprivation

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1491
Candomblé

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1492
JORDAN: Now, the biggest problem with the Jackbox Party Pack games, which I'll say time and time again, is...it's not really for people like me. (sighs) Even though I...love the series and know everything about it. Because the Jackbox Party Packs are meant for parties, and you're [sic] an antisocial asshole. Yeah. I can barely make people hang out at one spot at any given time? I can't even get a twitch stream going to get people to play Jackbox games with. So if I'm spending, thirty or forty dollars...I have no one to play them with. And that's very sad. This time around I really barely play them with my friends - it's not that the groupchat, like, pushes me away. We really couldn't co-ordinate schedules. But it's the case of....[trails off][...]but what I...have been doing is, going onto twitch streams of people who are playing Jackbox games, and trying to get in on that. It's still very slimy? Because I don't know some of these twitch streamers, I don't know their sense of humour...so it's very voyeuristic? but I try to have fun with them. And it's still OK, 'cause it's still the Jackbox team, it's still very...fun in that regard. I'm glad people still enjoy the Jackbox Party Pack Series, but, the only disappointing thing for me, you're the lonely guy at the party, so therefore the game's really not for you. But this is one of the best party packs they've done so far.
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug thelizzerd

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1493
Bad muccel of my heart chest muccels hwaet muccels to be healed Amen with the meditation
My teeth and surrounding parts are regrowing in my mouth through Jesus ❤ Thank you
A Meat Sauce Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 12:59:39 pm by Spooks »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #1494
Great Joe

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
CTRL+V and post it #1495
"uh-"
"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUAIAIAOAUGH fffFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUGHK""uh"
"URRRRRRRRRGH thhh DAAUGH thhhh HURGH hrrghthhh HRRGHthhh HRRGHthh HRRGHthhh HRRGH"
A Meat VaMpIrESoFtWaRe Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug thelizzerd chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1496
i don't look like i do on the internet in real life. what you are seeing on this account is a product of makeup, lighting, and angles

i am sometimes going to post about how i do not like my face and body bc i have a realistic view of it that is not visible on the internet
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Antivehicular

dractivisionary

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1497

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
CTRL+V and post it #1498
Antivehicular thelizzerd xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1499
I would never date  a bisexual woman I don't care who they are. They could own the world. I would never bring shame on myself or my family. The moral degeneracy that accompanies the accumulation of wealth is Evil. Lucifer is active where there is Poor parenting. Yahweh is my God.

It is good to think about things, but don't think about having 4 children, don't even think about having 1. Having a purpose in life is important for your mental wellbeing. Like, starting a new business you have to have passion in order to be successful, that's why oversight is very very important, as in, should I be there myself, or can I trust the people I hired. Well, all the best when the day of procreation comes. Your eyes look sad and genuine
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Antivehicular