Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:49:30 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1504915 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
if it was set today, beavis and butthead would be nazis, but daria would be a communist
chai tea latte
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:31:58 pm by GirlKisser420 »

GirlKisser420

• Paid
beavis and butthead and daria could fundamentally get along, they're both products of the same environment and share a cynical detachment from a broken suburban culture. if they synthesized their humor and critique they could would become incredibly powerful
chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
beavis and butthead and daria could fundamentally get along, they're both products of the same environment and share a cynical detachment from a broken suburban culture. if they synthesized their humor and critique they could would become incredibly powerful
GirlKisser420, July 02, 2018, 08:16:01 pm
i mean, considering daria was originally a secondary character in their show, this technically is canonically proven

GirlKisser420

• Paid
GirlKisser420, July 02, 2018, 08:16:01 pm
i mean, considering daria was originally a secondary character in their show, this technically is canonically proven
Mix, July 02, 2018, 09:10:19 pm

daria is an antithesis to beavis and butthead, contrasting the fraternal excess and purity of emotion with her intellectual mindset. They have not successfully meshed their similar perspectives on the same society, even if one exists as a reaction to the original. The Dialetic process is still in an emergent stage

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
Who would win in a bar fight; Ares or Dionysus?

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Who would win in a bar fight; Ares or Dionysus?
Spontificus, July 03, 2018, 12:50:32 am
Ares strikes me as an mma bro, so he'd probably go for a takedown and eat shit
So the winner is the spectators
Shell Game Corn Syrup Monkey’s Paw Wish

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
Spooks, July 02, 2018, 04:48:56 pm

SWORD SWORD SWORD SWORD
SWORD SWORD SWORD SWORD
SWORD SWORD SWORD SWORD
SWORD SWORD SWORD SWORD
Shell Game chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
i just remembered hot toddies are the perfect excuse to drink while sick
lazzer grardaion? Eider Duck Vinny Possum

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
5XL? what the hell???

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I was on the bus and suddenly thought "Oh, shit, I used two WORDS too many!" and then spent 8 hours at work, sweating bullets, praying furiously to God that "Please, Lord, please nobody call me out on not delivering my 14/88 joke on the snark, internet forum with enough rigor and conviction, please nobody catch that I half-assed it before I have a chance to get back home and set things right, if anybody did that, Lord, me flubbing the delivery of the 'nazi-hate-symbol-plus-internet-web-comic-by-a-guy-who-sent-dick-pics-to-a-minor' joke would certainly reflect badly on my character, Lord."

Phew. Sometimes, I'm glad I have the were-withall and mental fortitude to know what a fox paw is, so that I don't come off sounding like a idiot.
Wrought

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Wait, the cat president is actually cat king of earth?!
cat_examiner
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:22:56 am by Jackal Flapnasty »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Put a holiday in the middle of a week and you're expecting some sort of productivity?

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
i just remembered hot toddies are the perfect excuse to drink while sick
Shell Game, July 03, 2018, 02:04:31 am

You're welcome. My work here is done.
Shell Game

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
I have spent a year on ballp.it and it's already been better than the 3-4 years I spent on Something Awful.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Wrought Shell Game A Meat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Mix Dr. Buttplug Penultimatum bubbleuj

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
This title significantly expanded upon the gameplay of Antarctic Adventure by most notably adding a greater variety of stages and enemies and RPG elements: boss fights, purchasable items, and several mini-games. Items can be purchased through three different fisherman, in exchange for fish, that give Penta new abilities. One of the items that can be bought is a gun, which reflects the characterization Pentarou (Penta's son) will be given in his appearances in the Parodius series. Level design and variety has increased from Antarctic Adventure; there are forest levels, ice levels, water-based levels, caves, and even some outer-space bonus levels.[3] There are several shortcuts, usually hidden underneath holes (which are typically harmful hazards) in the game, that allow the player to go on almost completely different paths. The game also featured multiple endings, with the hidden good ending available when the player pauses the game a certain number of times.[4] In the bad ending, the princess dies, while in the good ending, she lives, an idea that Kojima would later use again in Metal Gear Solid and, to an extent, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.[5]