Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:39:27 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 147: This Episode Doesn't Need A Title, Man  (Read 8269 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
with Boots Raingear, Kumquatxop, STOG, Adam Bozarth, and Lemon.
Content for this episode was compiled by Montrith.
Edited by Boots Raingear.
The understanding and definition of "truth" is constantly redefined, expanded, and re-evaluated with new information as it is learned. Fortunately for us, the brave citizenry of shroomery.org have taken more than their share of mind-expanding drugs, and now they are ready to share their knowledge. Knowledge about how to be a Muslim without believing in the Koran, or the best comedy routines on 9/11 conspiracy theories. This week, The F Plus learns what happens when you sit on a cake.

MUSIC USED
Ween - Flies On My Dick
H. R. Pufnstuf theme song

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
Holy shit, "fell out of the dollar tree."
Sherman Tank

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Does my heart good to hear Stog's Russian accent.

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
This episode is Maximum Stog, and that is a thing that I'm happy I've gotten.
cube abuser Navigator chai tea latte Liatai

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
Goddamnit, Adam Bozarth. "G-Man" nearly made me choke on the chips I was eating while listening to this. Holy fuck.

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
Delightful punning, and also, hooray for the return of Ma Gick!

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
oh my god these people are so stupid
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:02:34 pm by kal-elk »

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
oh my god these people are so stupid
kal-elk, August 18, 2014, 01:00:48 pm

Yeah, I think even sober this is one of the stupidest batch of Dum-Dums featured on the podcast. You throw in the 'shrooms and...well...

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Is this not showing up on Itunes for anyone else? Because it isn't showing up on Itunes for me.

scratchohey

• Bird Ghost
  • Paid
  • Break c'mon OOH
Here's a quick repost of a thing I put together for the bitcoin thread, because it's pretty related to Shroomery (I actually debated whether to post it here or there):

This seems like a good place to post some quotes from Dank, bitcointalk's resident LSD-addled wreck (also never pays his debts to other forum members, but it is bitcointalk)!

What is wise in saving bitcoins when you could spend them and save the world through a music festival?

I'll take the later.

[someone replies saying "no you can't"]

I beg to differ.  I can save humanity from extinction.  We can.Quote from
Basically, the ascension festival will be a million person show and on the last night of the festival, we will all do a synchronized dose of LSD.  In the final moments, I will take a thumbprint and should lift off the ground, showing the audience that anything is possible.  Since we synchronized energy through substance and music, the people in the crowd will lift up one by one and all those who attend will be the first to enter the fifth dimension.  I've already experienced brief levitation multiple times so with the energy of everyone there and the thumbprint, it will be no problem levitating, in fact, I might need to hold myself back in order to play guitar longer.

It's all about creating a positive feedback loop and building off of it.  Just like an amplifier resonates feedback through the guitar, we can resonate feedback through our consciousness, though we have no limitations of amplitude that a mechanical amplifier has.

If it fails, hey, it was an awesome concert for under $10/ticket.  But that is not going to happen, I know we will ascend.Quote from

I want to take on Randi's challenge.  I have defied the laws of physics before, multiple times, I believe I can do it again.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

I have experienced conscious levitation on two instances, I have seen with my eyes closed on two instances.  I have remote viewed on one instance.  I have held back pieces of clouds from moving and got my friends to do the same.

I have seen a multidimensional (physical) shapeshifter.  My friend has levitated once.  And I have seen a lamp jump off a table with no one around it.

The $1000 will go towards spiritual tools to assist me during the preliminary run and the final test.  I will be fasting for 42 days so I'm sure my state of mind will be suitable.  I will either levitate or see with my eyes closed.

Powers truly should not be used to earn money.  But because of the potential it has to make a difference in other's lives, I feel the positives outweigh the negative aspects.  The money will not be used to appease personal egotistical and materialistic desires, but rather to help change lives of others.

In fact, I do not think I want $500,000 even, so I would say let me have the first $10,000 payment, then you can have the rest of the $990,000.

Anybody want to test their faith?Quote from
In regards to this, nevermind the application is completely ridiculous.  No drug use.  As if drugs somehow lower the validity of something happening.

This whole challenge is just a big screaming "I can't and don't want to accept anything than what I previously knew"

They require you to have been on TV or have some big article on you for it to actually count.

The real psychics don't stoop their selves to such a level.

Well, anyways, if anyone wants to give me $1000, I will levitate for you and teach you how to do anything with your mind.

Maybe you'l levitate too, dunno.Quote from
My favorite quote of his:
At this time, for me to fully levitate my body one of the two needs to happen: I take an extraordinary dose of psychedelics, or, someone will try to kill me which will propel me to levitate from the energy of their hate.

For anyone that tries to kill me is only proving my reality correct.  Neo is born.

The former will happen.  The prior, well that's up to you.Quote from

Things I couldn't find quotes for: crashing his motorcycle, apparently while high on LSD, and later posting that a scratch on the mirror was caused by a demon; an assassination attempt; at least one instance of not paying somebody back, which evidently isn't enough to warrant a scammer tag; and being too weird and insane for Shroomery
nilvoid

Neal

Adam, I am sorely tempted to get "I'm just trying to help and that's foolish" tattooed on my arm.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
I would be remiss if I didn't correct myself. Needing a personal Artie is a Tom Scharpling bit. Here is tr excerpt of my note-taking that I was referring to.

We all feel like Larry, but afraid that we seem like Hank. We all should just act like Artie. 

Artie. 

Artie. 

Artie. 

With that said, Neal, it's not foolish to want to help. That's Artie's sole purpose, to help Larry. And to drink lots of brown liquor and sleep in the studio.

Neal

No, I teach English at a community college in the South. Wanting to help is very foolish.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Can I pay my ballp it registration in shroom coins?

TacoChillocko

• Wish I was little bit smaller, wish I was an iguana, wish I had a rock with a lamp so I could chill when I wanna
  • Paid
I wish to ascend to whatever plane Stog is on.