Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:26:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 290: Smashed Words  (Read 9243 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
290: Smashed Words #15
I read through the preview of Big Ass Shark on the smashwords website and it was disappointingly not-badly written. All the sentences were grammatical and it even had a slightly clever twist where the first person to encounter the titular big ass shark wasn't a character created just to get eaten.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
290: Smashed Words #16
I read through the preview of Big Ass Shark on the smashwords website and it was disappointingly not-badly written. All the sentences were grammatical and it even had a slightly clever twist where the first person to encounter the titular big ass shark wasn't a character created just to get eaten.
60 Minutes Sherman Tank Control, October 20, 2018, 10:00:35 pm
Did the shark have a big ass as promised?
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Muffinator

• Paid
290: Smashed Words #17
I'd feel guilty posting it because he's a decent dude, but a friend recently posted a huge rant on social media about how he was fed up with BIG PUBLISHING who won't accept his manuscripts and wouldn't pay enough for them anyway – his solution to all this was to exclusively publish through Smashwords.

I dunno how it's going for him and honestly I'm a little scared to check.
Wrought . SHAMBA~1.SBB

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
290: Smashed Words #18
I can't believe nobody has called Nutshell out on obviously plugging her own book.

Speaking of ALF, I'm more than happy to answer any questions the producers might have in my capacity as the only person to still own a copy of ALF: The Novel.
Wrought GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
290: Smashed Words #19
I can't believe nobody has called Nutshell out on obviously plugging her own book.

Speaking of ALF, I'm more than happy to answer any questions the producers might have in my capacity as the only person to still own a copy of ALF: The Novel.
montrith, November 10, 2018, 09:50:22 am

I'm not a producer, but does J.W. Friedman know that Alf: The Novel exists?
Wrought Corn Syrup