Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:07:27 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 217: Steal This Episode  (Read 36293 times)

chases parked cars

• licensed furaffinity inspector
  • Paid
  • Can I interest you in a $3 warranty?
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #30
>gamestop mentioned in the episode
HELLO I'M HERE TO TALK ABOUT GAMESTOP

we as a company have a huge shoplifting problem. our store in particular has it so bad that we have to keep controllers and other items that are $35+ behind the counter. there are unfortunately very few steps we are allowed to take to prevent shoplifting, though. about the best thing we can do is have somebody on the floor as often as we can helping people, aka keeping an eye on them. we've lost entire displays worth of merchandise before. hundreds of dollars, gone in one week. it sucks.

Dawnswalker

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #31
I listened to this episode in the car, but I didn't feel myself becoming a better sugar baby...

But perhaps I was wrong to take advice from a sugar baby so bad at being a sugar baby that she had to steal to get cosmetics and jewelry.
Ashto Chupasaurus-Rex dractivisionary

McMillan and Waifu

• Paid
  • ruining the black metal scene worldwide
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #32
SQUIDDY MCENNUI as KARINA LONGWORTH in SUGAR BABY: THE COURTNEY STODDEN STORY
Nifty Nif Sherman Tank Fanzay Lemon Boots Raingear Positronic Ashto nuffkins, of all people,

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #33
Yay Squiddy, boo shoplifters! I'd bet a lot of these fuckers really love Ayn Rand.
Yavuz Sultan Selim, June 25, 2016, 01:48:30 pm

This shit sounds less like Ayn Rand to me and more Gorean. “The lipstick tube gives itself to whoever is strong enough to take it!”
hautecouture

Chaymie

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #34
The entire episode is basically "Geralt of Rivia: The Cognitive Dissonance Story"
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #35
This reminds me of my old high school buddy who used to shoplift all of the time. She finally got caught when she stole stuff in a very small jewelry store that had no other people in it besides her and the clerk standing about three feet away.

Aljonso

• It was all a trick. I deceived you.
  • Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #36
I'm pretty sure Hot Buttered monster cock was Paula Deen's secret sexual account. That's the only thing that explains that poster.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Gyro

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #37
It really sucks when you're trying to steal stuff and Linkin Park is just hovering around you.
Chaymie, June 26, 2016, 09:28:37 am

I completely disagree, if you're trying to run the jewels the best sidekick you could have is El-P.

I'm pretty sure Hot Buttered monster cock was Paula Deen's secret sexual account. That's the only thing that explains that poster.
Aljonso, June 27, 2016, 01:37:43 pm

That just reminded me of the Gordon Ramsay/Paula Deen fanfic where there is a literal "hot buttered monster cock", so half of that bulb goes to you, the other half to the word filter.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop eldritchhat Aljonso
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 04:01:12 pm by Spooks »

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #38

Thanks (for the makeup tips) STOG!!!

I bet lift and carry fetishists accidentally come across shop lifting forums all the time and get so disappointed. No babies. No no no! That's the wrong kind of lifting. :(
KingKalamari Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Bodark STOG Liatai chai tea latte A Meat Dawnswalker RoeCocoa Baldr Shigan McMillan and Waifu Yavuz JonRG Lemon Ashto Corn Syrup Carbon Fanzay NutshellGulag Nemo2342 Eider Duck John Toast Down10 Dr. Buttplug bubbleuj Ganymede

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #39
It tickled me whenever the ridiculists pointed out that an account had been deleted or scrubbed, because I can only imagine the dipshit getting caught and frantically removing the detailed internet accounts of their crimes. (It probably wouldn't be used against them, but it's the image I got in my head.)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:53:42 am by Nyarai »

Deep 13

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #40
I think someone stole this episode off of the site, or is something just going on weird for me? On the main page, Placebo.exe is listed as the latest episode and I don't see this one anywhere.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #41
I don't have that problem! Goodbye!

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #42
I think someone stole this episode off of the site, or is something just going on weird for me? On the main page, Placebo.exe is listed as the latest episode and I don't see this one anywhere.
Deep 13, June 28, 2016, 04:33:56 pm

Refresh page.

Deep 13

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #43
Deep 13, June 28, 2016, 04:33:56 pm

Refresh page.
Lemon, June 28, 2016, 05:06:17 pm

Had to clear my cache, but it's there now! Thanks!

IceTwister

• Paid
Episode 217: Steal This Episode #44
As someone who is currently in retail managment, this episode hit home on how fucking dumb the vast majority of these shoplifters are.  At our store, it's always full denial even though we have video of you putting that shit in your pockets and you are watching the goddamn video right now.  There's also the person who decided pepper spraying loss prevention staff is a great way to escape with about 750 dollars worth of stuff.  Enjoy the assault charges to go along with your ID fraud that you decided to try as well.

On a positive note though, Squiddy's "WHEN HE DIES, WE GONNA BUILD HIM A REDDIT SHRINE" reading is one of the best readings I've ever heard on here.  Fantastic stuff in one of my favorite episodes yet.
JonRG