Projects > The F Plus

273: Flashlight Enthusiasts?

<< < (2/10) > >>

A Meat:
don't you worry lemon, I'll find the dental surgery enthusiast/fetish forum to prove to your that that one story is actually not as bad as dental surgery

edit: syzygy is a real astronomy term

Caroline:
"Sorry to outshine you."

Feels ironic that I get such pure joy from such a frequently filthy podcast.

Frank West:
don't you worry lemon, I'll find the dental surgery enthusiast/fetish forum to prove to your that that one story is actually not as bad as dental surgery

A Meat, January 17, 2018, 04:12:20 am
--- End quote ---

I thought the guy's name was syzygy at first and I think I even pronounce it in the background, but actually his username really was gysyzy or something out of order like that.

A Meat:

A Meat, January 17, 2018, 04:12:20 am
--- End quote ---

I thought the guy's name was syzygy at first and I think I even pronounce it in the background, but actually his username really was gysyzy or something out of order like that.
Frank West, January 17, 2018, 08:24:48 am
--- End quote ---
thanks for clearing that up, you're like an incredibly powerful flashlight in a porta-potty

Macho Masc Sangy Savage:
I'm stopping right in the middle of the episode just to post this: The brightest flashlights owned by the dimmest bulbs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version