Projects > The F Plus

Time for a generic question

(1/9) > >>

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes:
So, what's everyone's favorite episode(s) of the podcast, and why? No, this isn't for focus grouping the episodes. I'm just always curious as to what people like about their entertainment.

Personally I can never pick just one episode, since I like all the readers and I can't imagine picking one episode that excludes even one reader.

Chaz:
Oh geez, that's a toughie. I'm going to say my favourite was Episode 56, "Excuse Me, May I See Your Water Selection?", just because of how ridiculous the notion of overcharging for fancy labeled water is, based on its hardness and MOUTHFEEL.

fruit power:
Episode 34 "This is What You Want? This is What You Get!" featuring God's plans for her vagina.

One of my favorite readings is of that Gimli and Legolas slash. I have no idea how the readers made it through that.

Keetah Spacecat:
Episode 24: Violet, You're Turning Violet, Violet, is probably my favorite episode. I think it's mainly because it's just so unfathomably ridiculous, and the voice acting during the first segment always leaves me in stitches XD

Episode 83: Just The 160,000 Of Us and Episode 89: Angry Angry Hippos also great when I just want to laugh at fake oppression. Especially that ThinPrivilage blog oh man.

Isfahan:
I regularly listen to pretty much any episode where fanfiction or scripts get read. Just great for car rides. If the Transformers and Resident Evil/CSI episodes were on vinyl, I'd probably have worn them out by now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version