Projects > The F Plus

Time for a generic question

<< < (9/9)

Chaz:
I'm going to have to go with the bottled water episode, because it perfectly illustrates everything that is wrong with America, I think.  Also, I love how about half way through Portaxx just breaks and keeps repeating "It's water" for the rest of the episode, because that is more or less my response as well.
Runic, February 06, 2013, 01:10:59 pm
--- End quote ---

Favourite exchange from that episode has to be: "It's still water." "No, this is effervescent water."

Delcat:
The recipe ones are up there, not least because they're rare episodes I can share with my mother.  Probably my favorite vein is anything fundie-related, though, since I went through about four iterations of that in my childhood, including spending four years in a Baptist school before being kicked out for being Catholic.  I can also share those with my mother, which, again, is a plus.  By Demons Be Driven (Insane) is special to me because I snarked that site in days of yore and I'm glad to see it remains as crazy as ever.

For sheer recurring humor value, though, I always go back to the short with the "screenplay" about the slug woman.  I listened to every episode of the podcast until the beginning of last year while working a library internship, and I was really good about keeping quiet no matter how funny it got, but "THAAAANK YOU" made me quietly collapse in the children's section and screech breathless laughter into the shelves.  It STILL gets me when I think about it.

ham burger:
toss up between the ISLAND OF MALATORA and the one with the advice parrot.

Celebeast:
I've noticed that there are a few episodes I just keep going back to over and over, so here they are:

My Fanfics are Full of Emotion - No further expalnation needed methinks
Teh Ship Vas Crash Like BOOM! - Everon eververe vas laffing like HA
Hoc Est Praecupie De Buttsex - Both the wipebummatory discourse and James Joyce crack me up
The Transformers Radio Variety Hour - Just Then!
Special mentions go to both AllRecepies epidodes and WikiHow. Moar plz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version