Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:37:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 76: Feel God Inc.  (Read 3992 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 76: Feel God Inc.
chai tea latte THE LESBIATHAN Mix Ganymede The Smoking Dad

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
Episode 76: Feel God Inc. #1
The thing that floors me about otherkin is that it started out from an already pretty insane place (I’m actually a dragon / wolf / etc in my soul) and over the years has just got progressively more insane since then.
It’s also wild that in that FAQ they just totally gloss over the fact that there’s a tag started by people who supposedly believe they are a god due to legitimate mental illness.
Like, I’m having a hard time imagining a worse support group for dealing with your mental illness than fucking hell website Tumblr, but I guess I can take solace in the fact that the vast majority are just faking it for attention.
Shell Game chai tea latte Ganymede

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 76: Feel God Inc. #2
The thing that floors me about otherkin is that it started out from an already pretty insane place (I’m actually a dragon / wolf / etc in my soul) and over the years has just got progressively more insane since then.
It’s also wild that in that FAQ they just totally gloss over the fact that there’s a tag started by people who supposedly believe they are a god due to legitimate mental illness.
Like, I’m having a hard time imagining a worse support group for dealing with your mental illness than fucking hell website Tumblr, but I guess I can take solace in the fact that the vast majority are just faking it for attention.
Friend Anemone, September 27, 2019, 11:04:00 am
The tag i believe was originally for people who wanted to express their genuine experiences with being on spectrum and like most things online it was just co-opted by shitty suburban teens. They were doing that before the internet, with art and fashion, but the internet makes it so easy to steal rhetoric.

I love how they bend over backwards to justify using the delusional tag without invalidating their cultivated persona, by saying it's only to warn people who may be triggered by things that could be construed as delusions.

The internet is making a generation of narcissists who are never at fault. (Don't worry, they have their own tag too!)
Ganymede

inzane_jomni

• Post-ironic environmentalist
  • Paid
Episode 76: Feel God Inc. #3
At least Steampunk Medusa finally explains the obsession with goggles now

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 76: Feel God Inc. #4
Oooh, good topic and good episode title. Kudos.
Wrought Shell Game Ganymede KendrickLobstar

bony tony

• she/her
  • Paid
  • The end! No moral.
Episode 76: Feel God Inc. #5
I need to know what the sea cucumber that Stress talked about looks like.

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 76: Feel God Inc. #6
I need to know what the sea cucumber that Stress talked about looks like.
bony tony, September 30, 2019, 02:02:17 pm
Against all odds, I managed to find it. Please know that in the process of searching for this, I had to google "tumblr sea cucumber penis"

https://news.mongabay.com/2012/08/penis-snake-discovered-in-brazil-is-actually-a-rare-species-of-amphibian

NSFW but only in the sense that, if someone glances over your shoulder at this, they might think you're checking out someone's weird, terrible dick
Ganymede Shell Game chai tea latte Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 76: Feel God Inc. #7
A friendly reminder to all too PLEASE TAG FOR SNAKES AND FOR THE LIONESS.

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Episode 76: Feel God Inc. #8
All this talk bout Divine and not a single Pink Flamingos reference? For shame...

Just kidding, good shit!
Shell Game