Snakes In The Ball Pit > This Is A Thing I Made

Maple Drake Studios - Eco-Friendly Candles and Crafts

<< < (2/3) > >>

Liatai:
New product up for sale! Scaly Paw Salve -- a lanolin-beeswax skin and hand cream made to moisturize dry, chapped skin. I made it especially to give to nurse relatives, and it got great reviews, so I figured I'd offer it to the general public, too. :3

Liatai:
It's a new year, so I've added some new scents to my lineup and have a few more on deck. I just added Lemon Shortbread, Grape Candy, Orange Pound Cake, and Spiced Plum Cider to the roster. I also tweaked the ratios of the salve recipe a little bit, to help it absorb faster into skin and give it a little more frequent-hand-washing-resistant moisturizing power. :3

And that's today's update, I suppose. See you when my resupply order comes in so I can add more scents!

beelzeboob:
I'm super interested in that scaly paw salve for my EMT boyfriend. May take you up on that at some point when I'm not reeling from holiday costs, lol.

Liatai:
Got some new scents up in the shop, some old scents made into new forms, AND added the option for custom orders of eight-ounce candles. They use about two-and-a-half times more wax than my smaller glass container candles, so I'm not going to add them to my standard stock until I get a good supply of the littler ones made and ready, but if folks turn out to REALLY like a scent, then at least they have the option to get a longer-lasting candle made of it. :3

beelzeboob:
FYI guys, my boyfriend and I live in a desert. He washes and disinfects his hands all the time because he is an EMT. His hands have been scaly since he got this job ages ago.... Scaly Paw Salve has saved him. He says it's the best lotion he's ever used, and he's used a LOT trying to fix this problem. It's oil based so it doesnt evaporate and take the moisture out of your skin. Also, it smells amazing. Please get this stuff if you're looking for a good moisturizing hand cream. 10/10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version