Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 02:02:08 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: A Retrospective: Favorite Bits.  (Read 39178 times)

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #75
Oh boy, here we go. In no particular order...

The whole of the JustRage episode. Portaxx's mock angry noises get me every time. Rrrgrrbrrbrrbrrr! Also HOO-RAH-FUCKIN'-YAY. And Acier banging his bourbon bottle on the counter for emphasis.
"Was the cock carousel worth it?"
The whole of the creepypasta episode. "I'm really good at typing with my nose!"
One of my friends who listens to the podcast with me absolutely loves Bunnybread's voice repertoire. He heard Bunnybread bouncing between voices in the 100th and has been asking me for more ever since. XP
The none-foot gaint and the supper killer.
Jack Chick losing it over "JUSTIN BUTTFUCK IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL! DZRZRTD ALL THE METALHEADS ARE GONNA KILL HIM."
Acier's love spell gone wrong. That whole episode really, since I can't forget THE KILLING SPELLLLLLLLL.
Patrick82 and the rest of the audiophiles. Patrick82 has become something of a meme in my group of friends as the archetypal creepy serial killer guy.
The readings of unrelated fanfiction snippets from "This Is What You Want? This Is What You Get!"
Connie Marshall, Queen of Tinfoil Hats. Also the running joke of Bunnybread's marriage to her.
Any time Portaxx comments on wanting to hug things like pterodactyls, since I usually feel the same way. XP
Any PUA/men's rights episode, since I consider those public safety announcements. You hear anything that reminds you of these guys, WALK AWAY ASAP.
Cheeeeeevoooooooos!
F Plus Sings. Just in general. I've occasionally found myself with bits from it stuck in my head. "Where the heck is that 'society's the blind teacher' song from? .... OH."
Any time a reader loses it laughing and either can't finish their sentence or comments on needing to mute their microphone through giggles.
"I've certainly never pissed in a Mountain Dew bottle. I don't think it's possible!" "I've never peed in a slurpee cup from a 7-11."
"These are all things that have presumably happened to someone other than us." -shroom experiences
Kumquatting.
The dirty talk Mad Lib from one of the F Plus Live shows.
Almost any time a reader goes "Yaaaaaaay!"
Jimmyfranks winning bingo in one sentence.
The hexadecimal joke race.
"And timing."

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #76
Sneeze onomatopoeia pronunciation
eudo, January 14, 2016, 11:43:37 am

Oh God yes.

Also, two things from the eHelp episode:
1) Rob the Parrot in general
2) "Who was phone?"

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #77
"People who like to fuck plushies, should this guy fuck a plushy?" Basically the entire plushy episode. Bunnyboy, the Pokemon fucker (hi Portaxx!), and the British guy who got caught.

Sherman Tank

A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #78
#120: The story about the stupid British woman getting locked in her trash can and dumped somewhere. The one Lemon called Sid and Nancy erotic fan fiction.
#133: The ice chewing woman who stole giant bags full of ice from every floor of her office building and Boots saying "these are things that goblins do".

Oh, and Bleep Freak needs to make a cameo.

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #79
I forget just which episode it came from, but if you're looking back on favorite characters, can't forget BABY DRUG-PUSHER!

And Bboy360, but I think someone already mentioned him.

Also the kid Adam read in the School Survival episode that was "really into music and herbalism."

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #80
#120: The story about the stupid British woman getting locked in her trash can and dumped somewhere. The one Lemon called Sid and Nancy erotic fan fiction.
#133: The ice chewing woman who stole giant bags full of ice from every floor of her office building and Boots saying "these are things that goblins do".

Oh, and Bleep Freak needs to make a cameo.
Sherman Tank, January 14, 2016, 01:36:37 pm
Ditto to all three.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #81
I don't remember the episode, but the lady talking about wanting to be real quadruple amputee with real stainless steel hook prosthetics.

Digital Walnut

• The Carl Icahn of nuzzling
  • Paid
  • Source(s): meee~ nyaa~ :3
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #82
The snowballing of frustration over all the Mars One applicants trying offering their art/performance/design expertise for a space mission, culminating in Portaxx struggling to read through Maggie's profile.

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #83
It can't be repeated enough, Frank West's emoticon pronunciation podcast.

Hmmmmmh?

Ambious

A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #84
Ooh, also all the Ska bands!

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #85
Episode 53:
"This is a premise for a great sitcom: Jeff's dad changes the wrong sock into his son..."
"BLLLAARGHHH KILL MEEEEE!!! BALLLARRRGH!!!"
♫ One's a man piloted by a raving bacterial mind struck instantly insane by the yawning horror of awareness! ♫ One is a sock! ♫

CormansInferno

• Forsooth! A ravenous ghoul approaches!
  • Paid
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #86
Michael Barrier
Hanz Van Hozel's "I'm A Lover Fighter Man", performed by Garfield
The Charter of Malatora
Portaxx's anguish during the Pokegirls episode
Manifesting tulpas
Any of the descriptions of people having insect crawl on their genitals, the only thing on this podcast that's made me dry heave with disgust

Sherman Tank

A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #87
#193: Lemon getting so angry with the Tumblr Tots he threatens to refer to them by the gender they were born with.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #88
"Be careful Snake! That's Maggot Faggot!"

Sherman Tank

A Retrospective: Favorite Bits. #89
The Nazi "time travelers" from #199, which could probably be useful for a discussion of the absolute worst, most loathsome people featured on the podcast.