Projects > Rejected Content To Share

spn_gossip: The Supernatural Conspiracy

<< < (2/3) > >>

Isfahan:
Oh, hey, random fifteen year old girl who is hating on Danneel because she wants a man that is like twenty years older to be together with her.chai tea latte, April 19, 2015, 12:42:10 am
--- End quote ---

There's a bit of cognitive dissonance going on with a teenage girl fantasizing about a star being with her personally and fantasizing about that same star having superhot secret gay sex with his costar. I don't doubt there are fangirls who do both of these things, but how much of an overlap do you all think there really is?

I mean, they do realize that a gay Jensen or Jared puts them out of the picture, right?

Tiny Prancer:
trust me, they know fully well they aren't in the picture if gay sex is happening. Think of it like dudes fantasizing about lesbians, two hot guys making out > one hot guy on his own. Also worth noting are the very visible elements of internalized misogyny to these girls when they complain about women "getting in the way" of their fantasized gay romance.

It's fascinating and totally unsurprising to me that these arguments are exactly the same as the ones that one directioners who insist Louis and Harry are totes gay lovers and their gfs are evil studio-appointed beards and taylor swift is a homophobic bitch antichrist

A Meat:
Oh, hey, random fifteen year old girl who is hating on Danneel because she wants a man that is like twenty years older to be together with her.chai tea latte, April 19, 2015, 12:42:10 am
--- End quote ---

There's a bit of cognitive dissonance going on with a teenage girl fantasizing about a star being with her personally and fantasizing about that same star having superhot secret gay sex with his costar. I don't doubt there are fangirls who do both of these things, but how much of an overlap do you all think there really is?

I mean, they do realize that a gay Jensen or Jared puts them out of the picture, right?
Isfahan, April 19, 2015, 09:09:04 am
--- End quote ---

It's the same as dudes and lesbians, it's just a very heterosexual thing to do, since if you find a person of the opposite gender attractive, but you're uncomfortable thinking about them being with someone of your gender who isn't you, you can just think about them being with another member of the opposite gender, because you find both of them attractive, so it's fine.

The problem is when it stops being something in fantasy-land and becomes something you actually think is real life.

fake edit: beaten by a matter of minutes.

Puppy Time:
A lot of girls smooshing dude dolls together have internalized misogyny up to their eyeballs, to the point that they get really upset when thinking about sex where ladies are concerned, themselves included.  Oftentimes, they're using one or both of the dudes as a sexual proxy so they can get their jollies without the mental intrusion of a filthy vagina. 

It can be difficult to enjoy sexuality if you've got a constant virgin/whore problem in the brain.

A Meat:
I've kind of wondered about this, but does someone who knows this in a more in-depth way know actually what kind of fucking these teenage girls depict all these gay hunks having? Is it all "top/bottom" or "seme/uke" shit like I keep hearing about?

What I'm trying to find out is whether or not it's all just penis-in-vagina sex by proxy and whether it's all traditional sexist power roles even in supposedly gay fiction. I just don't think many teenage girls are hardcore cockrub warriors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version