Projects > The F Plus

Episode 157: HSSSSFFFAWWWWUGGHHHHHHH!

(1/13) > >>

Lemon:
with Boots Raingear Frank West Kumquatxop Jimmyfranks Lemon
content for this episode was compiled by Cheapskate
edited by Lemon.
There's many non-orgasmic things that have been compared to orgasms, but probably none are quite as silly as the traditional sneeze. The subjects of tonite's episode would disagree, we're exploring SneezeFetishForum.org - a place on the Internet where interested parties can go to try to spell out sneezes, and then get super turned on at the spelling of those sneezes. This week, The F Plus hopes your mother doesn't get a cold.

MUSIC USED:
Under the Influence of Giants - Ah Ha
MS MR - Fantasy

Cyberventurer:
You have a weird 6 second gap of dead air in the middle of your outro.  Love the episode itself, though!

Mister Smalls:
I learned from this episode that when women's sexualities are treated as dirty, unnatural, and things to be suppressed on a cultural level for hundreds and hundreds of years, they have a definite potential to ferment into something terrifying.

While I don't doubt that fetishes and fetish communities would still exist if everyone could express their sexualities openly and healthily, because sometimes perverts will be perverts no matter the outside influences, I have a hard time believing that, if female sexuality wasn't so demonized and forcibly kept private, online communities of women whose maternal instincts have mutated into a sexual attraction towards sick people would be a thing that existed.

A Meat:
I listened to this episode right after getting back from getting my flu shot, because getting sick really sucks, and I'm really grossed out by people who fetishize other people feeling like utter shit.

I'd like to think that these people are actually only turned on by onomatopoeia of sneezing, and that they actually wouldn't like it if someone sneezed on them in real life.

Cat Planet:
The super detailed onomatopoeias for sneezing were always my favourite thing with sneeze fetishists. Now if only you would do farting... THHHHPPPPBBBB!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version