Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:14:20 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1566469 times)

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Is there a digital brothel out there? Specifically like a combination of teledildonics and VR charge by the minute/hour? Would that even be illegal?

Edit* and if not anyone looking to invest?
Dr. Buttplug, February 08, 2024, 06:35:29 pm
There's plenty of sex work out there in every multiplayer game; some of those people probably own teledildonic rigs.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Before we get to my funny post, let me tell you about my favourite game, Raid Shadow Legends.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Coca-Cola's Latin binomial is probably Colus cocus.
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Taylor Swift really lucked out with her fanbase. It makes so much more sense how they react to her (mediocre; universal) lyrics when you realize most of them haven't read a book since high school
chai tea latte, February 07, 2024, 03:08:49 pm

people aren't thinking Tortured Poets Department is a stupid name just because the idea of a poet being sad is novel to them

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Taylor Swift really lucked out with her fanbase. It makes so much more sense how they react to her (mediocre; universal) lyrics when you realize most of them haven't read a book since high school
chai tea latte, February 07, 2024, 03:08:49 pm
And that's been a whole ass while for some of them

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
It's hard to wash a lot of laundry on a budget without a direct line to the quarter fairy or access to ones parent's machines.
thelizzerd

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Shared coin-operated laundry was one of the worst parts of my last apartment.

Not only did I constantly need to have quarters on hand it was one washer and dryer set for 15 units. Plus sometimes the coin slot wouldn't work at all.
thelizzerd Dr. Buttplug

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
Banks should have ATMs that let you cash out in quarters.

There's no reason that the easiest way for me to get quarters before I had an apartment with my own laundry was to walk to the bank and cash a check for $10 in quarters. They wouldn't even let me give them my debit card and they just process it.
Shell Game Lumbermouth

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Banks should have ATMs that let you cash out in quarters.

There's no reason that the easiest way for me to get quarters before I had an apartment with my own laundry was to walk to the bank and cash a check for $10 in quarters. They wouldn't even let me give them my debit card and they just process it.
thelizzerd, February 20, 2024, 01:17:06 pm
It's absolutely asinine. Stores refuse to give them out too (because poor people need change more often) so you're fucked.

Normal is just structural classism legitimized.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Standing in line and thinking about how fundamentally unnatural full bipedalism is. We were not meant to have our dorsal and ventral surface at full vertical alignment!
Dr. Buttplug thelizzerd

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
a bdsm relationship seems really annoying. sometimes I want to play video games when I get home and not have to punish my wife for not being in the Cage or whatever. Its like having a really needy pet

you know how its a pain when your partner doesnt want to specify what sort of takeaway to get, and make that every single part of your life
Dr. Buttplug thelizzerd VaMpIrESoFtWaRe Salubrious Rex Antivehicular chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
a bdsm relationship seems really annoying. sometimes I want to play video games when I get home and not have to punish my wife for not being in the Cage or whatever. Its like having a really needy pet

you know how its a pain when your partner doesnt want to specify what sort of takeaway to get, and make that every single part of your life
GirlKisser420, February 22, 2024, 02:50:22 am
consider the inverse, what if you get really turned on by that conversation about what kind of takeaway to get

VaMpIrESoFtWaRe

• Similiar to nightmare witch
  • Paid
  • It’s like a vampire cowboy
Its like having a really needy pet
GirlKisser420, February 22, 2024, 02:50:22 am
This is that bit from Episode 123 where the guy needs someone to spank his wife when he’s out of town.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Hey Google: post 'nut clarity'.
Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Considering it's supposedly always sunny there, it's logical to assume that the titular Philadelphia is actually Amman, Jordan
xX_sp00ks_Xx Salubrious Rex chai tea latte